{Noctyx Quarters}

Update// I changed from timeline 1920s to 1969 once I found a clip of Mysta revealing the year his lore took place. Again, errands are starting for me, so dates will be PRETTY slow-

Fulgur was originally part of the regime as the first model to have realistic features of a human, yet still made out of steel unlike the red men- making him be categorized as a "cyborg" than an android. Now, he works as an archivist- One of his alternative abilities is making Legatus android clones like him but in helmets and the all-metal body suit. Just someone who is working against the android regime.

As Fulgur explains much clearer despite the ice pack he was using for his cheek where Yugo just punched- the DJ is now entirely calm around the cyborg.

"You may ask me questions." Fulgur adds, "You seem to be confused by the looks of your face."

"Does that mean you know where Ike is all this time?"

"I believe yes -" Fulgur responds honestly. "He has told me a lot about you - I often communicate with him as he was at the present timeline while I was supposed to look after you...-"

"But why didn't he tell me about you..?"

"It was meant to be a secret at first, It was safer at that moment that no one else must know my identity while I'm at our home timeline- it'll blow my spy cover." Fulgur bitterly explains before looking Yugo in the eye.

"I'm not following," -" Sonny says unsurely. Fulgur sighs before untying Sonny - The others are about to stop him until the cyborg slaps Sonny on the face with a floating hologram - some kind of report....?

"This is the proof that Ike got framed by someone for committing that Twitter crime -"

"....." Sonny was now holding the hologram tablet as his eyes moved left to right

That's when his brain starts processing things.

"So - ...Eveland is innocent." Sonny now notes.

"He doesn't even use Twitter much -" Yugo adds with half-lidded eyes and an exhausted tone, dumping more logic.

"So the android regime lied..." The VSF now realizes, concluding a fact the others didn't know besides Fulgur.

"Lied???" Yugo says, "Are you saying they were involved in that case???"

"Yes." Sonny replies, seriously disappointed, "They were originally the ones who first reported the crime before we did... But they didn't seem to be as specific with the possible act of framing the Novelist into that case - as that evidence was then seen to be intended to be hidden."

"Androids..." Yugo groans, about to flip a table, but he's now planning some kind of murder plans for the regime. He's aware that the androids do know of Yugo's peers and certain connections.

"No matter if they have me "taken out"- Exterminating me wasn't enough...."

"...I'm so sorry." These are the only things the officer can say as he places a hand on the DJ's shoulder, as they are sincere and filled with guilt. Yugo merely nods in response.

"Well - At least I get to finally meet you in person - surprisingly in one piece..." Fulgur adds to the artist, still quite impressed that Ike's determined thought is right all along.

"Of course, I am -" Yugo confirms until he realizes something, remembering about being first isekai'ed, 'Don't tell me that Ike thought I died -"

"He didn't seem to take it lightly the last time I called him-" Fulgur replies, "However, I learned that he knows you very well- so he pretty much doubted that you weren't exactly "dead"."