{Partying...}

// Companion(s) Equipped! //

// "I... Didn't sign up for this..." //
___

"You're indeed a talented artist, Y/N."

A day just passed and you found yourself collaborating with Ike on making book covers for his 4 stories that are dedicated to his friends. You pretty much ended up inviting and he accepted the offer, though he will eventually make you an offer in return as he now feels indebted to you.

You both just learned that both of you working together turns out pretty smoothly. Ike's writing skills are high-tier while your artistic skills are just capable of meeting up with Ike's skill level in writing.

"Ike, have you ever thought of writing a book about yourself?" You say as you just finished digitally Illustrating Luca's book cover.

"Mm... yeah, I have that idea in mind for a while, But I'm not sure, there are still some blank pages to fill in before making the real final version."

"Alright, but rest assured! Is not too early to start writing your story, Ikey~" You slightly encourage him while poking him by the cheek, giving him a soft smile. He merely nods as he smiles warmly at you in return.

He never thought having some new company would motivate him this much.

"Oh right- it's time to introduce you to another artist friend of mine."

___

"Make sure to cover yourself a little- and please take this," Ike instructs as he helps you wear a futuristic, complex coat and dress you up nicely underneath it- he explained before that it can help you as a disguise and some protection for your skin-

Ike doesn't know if your skin is sensitive when coming into contact with the toxic air present around the city, as you just arrived from his house's backyard where there's an invisible bubble protecting it from the air. He then motions you to turn his back to him. You become puzzled at first until you feel a gentle touch on your neck: he just placed you some kind of collar(?).

"This will help you breathe normally through the air," Ike adds as he prepares himself along with a shopping bag.

For some reason, the sight of him seems like he is pampering you like a mother hen...- It's a pleasant feeling nonetheless.

You both are going to go shopping for some snacks on your way to a friend's territory Ike mentioned-

"Oh goodness- what's with all these snacks...?" You question as your eyes widen, you were assisting in holding the stretchable shopping bag Ike brought as he placed pretty much 10 of each different kind of brand of snack- and 1 can of soda that says "Blue Rockstar"-