Chapter 4: The Bad Feeling pt.2 (This is the Part Where You Run)

When I got to the kitchen I decided to hide and wait for the inevitable, Lizzie walking in here on the verge of a breakdown. When I saw her walk in, I immediately stood and began walking over to her. "Hey Liz," I said as I came to a stop next to her and she immediately whipped around to glare at me. Her eyes were filled with angry tears and her hands were balled tightly into fists, but that wasn't what caught my attention. I could feel her trembling from anger and anxiety. "What happened?" I asked softly as I placed my hand on her upper arm. She instantly jerked away from my touch as her glare hardened.
"Nothing." She snapped at me, "Leave me alone."
"No. What happened Liz?" I tried asking again, trying to reason with her. Maybe if I talked to her she'd tell me.
"Nothing! Go away Lillian!" She yelled at me. "Lilly get out."
"No, Liz. Tell me what happened."
"I SAID GET OUT!" She screamed furiously. I flinched back a little, surprised that she actually raised her voice, but I didn't move away from her. I suddenly felt a hand grab my upper arm and start dragging me towards the door. "Come on Nova," the person, Josie she is the only one who calls me by my middle name, said. When we got into the hallway she let go of my arm and pushed me roughly at the wall. "What the hell is wrong with you!" Josie yelled at me as she pushed me again making me fall to the floor. I stayed silent as I looked up at her with wide teary eyes waiting for any sort of response, but none came as Josie turned around and stormed away. I watched after her sadly waiting to see if she would come back before backing up against the wall and burying my head's in my arms. "LILLY," a voice shouted suddenly. I lifted my head up to see that it was Riley. She ran over to my side and kneeled down next to me while I buried my head back in my arms. "Was it your sisters again?" she asked quietly . After a few seconds of silence, I nodded silently. "They shouldn't be doing this," she continued frowning and fiddling nervously with her hands.
We stay like that for a while before Riley stands up and offers me her hand. I take it gratefully and let her help me up.
"Thank you," I muttered sheepishly. She gives me a smile and replies, "anytime." As we were walking back to our shared dorm room I noticed a curly haired boy with Hope, "Hey Riles, who's that" "Huh, oh that's Landon. He's the foster brother of the new wolf and he was there when your dad and Hope went to go get Rafael, I think that was his name. It didn't work when MG tried to compell him to forget everything he saw, they think it's bc your Uncle Matt might've slipped vervain in the coffee at the gas station again so he's stuck here until the vervain is out of his system and MG can compell him. Why do you ask?" "I'm getting a weird feeling from him, like something bad will end up happening here, and he's involved in it." "That's strange." "Yeah," I reply shrugging.