One.

"Your mom left you these paintings before she passed away it's in the basement you should check it out, Jia I'm really sorry for your lost."

Jia was very sad from her mothers passing and just nodded at her big sister mei's words. "Thanks sis." She said going down to the basement to check out the paintings.

Jia saw a bunch of paintings but one painting in general caught her eye, she felt like it was drawn to her in some way.

She went to check it out, it was a painting of a secluded area and two couples in this Chinese historical painting, the woman was dancing and the man was playing the zither. "So beautiful, my mom never fails to disappoint, she always did well with her work." Jia said admiring the art.

Then Jia felt something pull her. "What the hell is going on ?!!!" She yelled, but before anyone could hear her, she was pulled into the painting.

Then suddenly she found herself in a big tub of water.

she coughed up the water and struggled to get out she then felt a soft feeling, as if someone was touching her hand. Jia then tried to get out of the water and felt the hand pull her in, she looked up and it was a man with fair skin and long hair.

He was so handsome. "Uh...oh my god..where am I..I'm so sorry.." she said trying to get out, but he held her back and had this cold gaze in his eyes as he was staring at her. "Who are you?" He asked looking at her coldly.

"I'm nobody."

"How can a nobody sneak into the palace and try to seduce a prince?" He asked her sternly.

"No it's not what it looks like...wait a minute, did you say a prince? And why are you dressed like that? Oh I get it your probably cosplaying am I right?"

He looked at her confused. "What are these words you use? Cosplaying? What is that?" He said looking at her.

"Oh I get it your probably acting like a character right now! Pretending not to understand." She said smiling. "I've never cosplayed but wow your good at it, you look very nice."

The prince pushed her out the water. "I don't understand what you are saying! Get out!" He said finishing up his bath, he put his clothing on and came towards her.

"How did you get in here? Do you know it is a big crime to break into the palace and even try to seduce a prince? Who are you?"  He asked looking at her seriously.

"I told you! I am nobody! I'm gonna go sorry to disturb you."  She said trying to walk away but he pulled her close into his arms, "shall I show you what I can do? Since you tried to seduce me I'll really show you how it's done!" He gripped her back and held him close to her, making her look him in the eyes.

Her cheeks became red as she tried to get out of his grip. "I'm sorry..I don't know how I ended up here, I was just looking at my mothers painting and all of a sudden I was here..I don't know where this place is..I must be dreaming or something."

"You are definitely not dreaming, you better not be scheming otherwise I will behead you myself" he said glaring at her.

"I seriously don't know where I am! I am not scheming, I don't even know you and up until now I didn't even know your a prince, I mean I don't  know how that's possible either now please let me go." She said pouting.

"What are you saying you stupid girl? Are you saying I'm not worthy of being a prince?" He asked in a harsh tone.

"Your so scary I didn't say that all! You are putting words in my mouth. Anyways if you let me leave quietly I won't come back." She said smiling and waving her hands around.

He pushed her away. "Fine but don't come back stupid girl."

"What a mean psychopath." She muttered before leaving his manor.

"Follow her." Haoxuan told his guard, "yes your highness." The guard said quietly following the girl.

"I don't even know where to go..where even is this place..how come I've ended up—"

Before Jia could finish her sentence she bumped into someone.