Nine.

Now the crowned prince didn't have a choice but to do as he's told, he didn't want any harm to come to Jian Lou.

He didn't want to marry bai ju, but it was the only way now.

"I'll marry her! Please don't harm my maid servant." He told his father while still on his knees.

"Good the marriage will take place two days later, you'll get ready for the marriage and not worry about this stupid maid servant, and its inappropriate to keep her when your going to get married, so you'd better kick her out of the palace, we don't want any rumors to spread."

It hurts him so much to have to do this, but he was going to have to pretend he didn't love her at all, when he just started realizing his own feelings.

He was going to kick her out, the more it seemed like he hurt her, the more easy it would be for her to just move on and live her own life outside of the palace.

she'd be safer and could roam the world.

He went back to his manor and once he saw she was a little better he decided to act coldly towards her.

"Are you okay? Did the king harm you?" She asked getting up and walking closer to him, leaning in for a hug. "I was so worried about you." She said trying to hold him.

He pushed her away harshly, "leave the palace today." He said coldly.

"Wait what?...is your father forcing you to kick me out?"

"No it was my own decision, I do not love you at all..I told you I didn't care about you that way, I don't like you. I only wanted to teach you manners and you couldn't even learn that, foolish girl."

"I only saved you because you are my maid but you have caused me too much trouble your only a burden to me just leave, without you here will be better for me." He said gripping his fists tightly.

"Are you serious? Then why would you kiss me? Your lying to me right?"

"I'm going to get married in two days and I don't need you anymore so I'm throwing you away." He said to her.

"Fine...have it your way." She said, tears streaming down her face.

Chang mi watched them, "if your really leaving..I'm coming with you." Chang mi told Jian Lou. It was painful to watch her only friend feel this sadness,  but Chang Mi would follow her everywhere if she had to, since Jian Lou treated her like a real friend, Chang mi would  never leave her alone.

"Your my best friend now..if you leave I'll leave with you accompany you around the world, maybe it's better this way.." Chang mi told Jian Lou.

"Let's go Chang mi."

She walked out the door with Chang mi as the crowned prince watched her leave.

Tears ran down his cheeks, 'I'm sorry' he thought to himself.

"This is the only way you'll be safe." He told himself.