Old Men, Together

A/N : ummm its midnight when im writing this so im so sorry for any typos or bad writing, also i can only update at my grandmas so updates will normally be on weekends, and not very consistent sorry! but I will write throught the week, so the updates will be long!

2023

Steve Munson-Harrington was sitting on his front porch, drinking his coffee as he always did. he watched the little kids go by, bouncing basketballs, and riding bikes. Occasionally they would wave at him and smile, other times their parents woud grab their hands and speed past his house. No matter how much time passed, things woud always be difficut for people like him. None the less, he was greatfull. He and his husband had it pretty easy, compared to so many others.

A man with shoulder length silver hair walked out of the front door, and sat in the chair oppisite to Steve's. It was his husband, Eddie. 

The two got maried the day it was legalized,  they had waited so long for it. It was the best day of both of heir lives.

Steve put his hand out, and the other man grasped onto it. They sat there, fingers intertwined, hands swayng in the wind, the silver bands on their ring fingers sining. 

So there they were; watching over their yard, everything in place. Old men, together.