Visitors

2023

Eddie was in the kitchen making dinner. He was a horribe cook. Steve had the chinese takeout number ready for when the food got burnt. They of course, had visitors tonight. The gang was getting back together. 

Dustin and Suzie were the first to arrive. They had been married for 20 years, it was a lot, not many people expected them to make it through all the trials and tribulation, but thy made it.  "Steve!" Dustin exclaimed, happy to see his old friend. Suzie stayed behind Dusin, She had been very closed off around steve since he and eddie came out, she never said anything to their face though, and he assumed that dusti oud mak sure she didnt say anything, ever.

"So, where is Eddie at?" Dustin asked.

"He's in the ktchen attempting t cook dinner."

"I should have eaten before we came than." 

Thay both laughed, and walked over to the couch to sit and converste. Suzie stayed standim behind the couch. She didn't say a word untll Eleven arrid, to whom she gave a big hug. 

Eleven had been on her own snce the big breakup with mike, some 30 or so years ago. Speak of the devil, Mike Wheeler walzed in, with Will trailing in soon after him.

Steve got up to give them both a squeeze. "Well who the hel let you two in," Steve said in a joking manner "Matter of fact, it was your husband, he got here the same te as us." that was odd, Eddie had been in the kitchen making dinner. seconds later, Eddie came in holding bags of takeout.

"You weren't supposed to tell him," Eddie laughs, " he was supposed to think I made all of this." 

"Yea right, no way i would ever belive that, You can't even make us oatmeal in the mornings."

They all laughed and visited, everyone else coming in time. First it was Max and Lucas, than Robin and Vickey. Nancy and Jonothan even made a breif apperance.

Steve sat there, with his head on his husbands shoulder, and took a mental photograph. they were al geting older, and sad as it is, who really knew how many nights like this they all had. He was just glad to aprecciate this one while he had it.

A/N  I'm loving the story so far, and i hope you are too! be ready with tissues or the next few chaters, I don't know exactly when but something is gonna happen soon. >:)))