Senior year

1985

"I can't believe you're  already a senior steve!" The ever eccentric Robin said as they rode in Steve's car to Hawkins high school.

"Its just a title Rob,dosen't change who I am," Steve said Matter of factly, "Just look at Eddie the freak, he's been a senior forever, dosen't make him any better than us."

"Thats not cool y'know," Robin said, turning to look at steve.

"Whats not cool?" Steve asked while simultaneously trying to drive the car.

"Calling Eddie a freak, no one likes being called names, he may not show it but it probaly really messes with his head."

They didnt talk for the rest of that car ride. They just litsened to the musc, and steve thought. He thought about why he alls Eddie a freak. I's just what he's always been, but why?

Robin and Steve got to shool early, Robin had insisted on it. She apperantly just waned to go hang out in band room, and it was in no ay connected o that girl she likes, Vickey, who also is band. 

since Robin abandoned Steve, he was left alone in the cafetiria to hang out for the half hour before first period. 

Scanning the cafetiria, steve looked for somewere to sit, when someone caught his eye.  It was a boy with long, dark, curls, a leather jacket and denim vest. It was Eddie Munson. Now that Steve got a good look at him, he could see that he really didn't look like a freak. Sure his clothes wee kind of odd, and his hair was a lot longer than most of the other boys, but he wasn't freak worthy.

In a spur of the moment, Steve walked over and sat across from Eddie.

The metalhead didn't notice Steve at first but when he did, it was a shock. 

"Why are you over here king Steve, aent you scared my satanistic tendancies will pollute your innocent mind?" Eddie laughed, "Or, do you need to buy somehing? because i only make those kind of deals after school."

"what, No," steve was flustered and stil confused as to why he sat over here,  " I didn't know here to sit and you seem like you might make intresting conversation."

Eddie leaned forward and got rightup into steves face, there breath mixing. he just sat there for a second efore he spoke, Heres the thing Stevie Boy,  dont conversate with people whos brains are clogged with hairspray." he leaned back and put his headphones back on, a clear sign Steve was no longer wanted. 

Steve got up and walked off, deciding to just sit in the bathroom and wait for first period there. He couldt even believe it. He was rejected by the social reject, and now he was hding in the bathroom. Wow, had he dropped down so low. 

A/N: So this will probably be the las chapter for a week or wo there might be one more short chapter, but maybe not. anyways, thanks for readig this i hope you are enjoyin this fanfic as much as me <3