The Calm Before The Void

Tassel is floating in the air with his umbrella.

Tassel: "Bonne lecture! Everyone it's me, Tassel! Things have been going slow for Y/N and his friends! After defeating Calibur at loading docks everything has been quiet! A Megid does show up but it's quickly defeated by Team Logos...but Jonah is the new Falchion! The threat of the Megid and Calibur stills looms over Vale! Things might be getting harsh soon!"

(If the video doesn't show up it's Kamen Rider Saber's opening song)

The 2nd semester has started for everyone. Students who have left to visit their families are coming back to attend classes. Team Logos is heading to the main building. In the sky airships are flying around Beacon and towards it.

Rina: "Is someone special coming?" Y/N gets a good look at the big air ship to see the Atlus sigil.

Y/N: "Those are Atlus ships. I wonder why their here?" Y/N looks at Ozpin's tower where his office would be.

Ozpin and Glynda are looking out the window of Ozpin's office.

Glynda: "Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels."

Ozpin: "Well running an academy and military makes him a busy man. But yes those are a bit of an eye sore." Ozpin's bathroom door opens for Touma and Sora to step out.

Touma: "Sorry for the intrusion. Also about the bathroom."

Ozpin: "It's quite all right that is the only door in this room."

Sora: "Why do you need us, professor?"

Ozpin: "There's someone I would like you two to meet." A small screen appears on Ozpin's desk.

Ozpin: "He's here now. Come in." The elevator doors open for a man in white suit to step in.

" The elevator doors open for a man in white suit to step in

Man: "Ozpin."

Ozpin: "Hello General."

Man: "Please not the formalities." The man and Ozpin meet in the middle of room to shake hands.

Man: "It's been too long." Sora looks at Touma.

Sora: "General?"

Touma: "Let's just wait and see what's going to happen."

Sora: "Alright." Glynda walks up to the Ozpin and the general.

Man: "And Glynda it certainly has been too long the last time we meet."

Glynda: "Oh James. I'll be outside." Sora whistles at the fact Glynda did not give James the time of day.