Late night slushies

A/n: I did not proof read before publishing! So sorry for any mistakes!

Warning: Mentions of blood and wounds. Mentions of abuse, and cursing! etc! (Sorry if I left anything out!)

Sorry for the mistakes again!

-

You both met at the gas station. You walked in with a black eye and a couple of scratches on your face. You left your house to escape your mom before she raged anymore than she already have. You looked up from the ground to make eye contact with bright blue eyes.

He was in the same state as you, except he had a bloody, dripping nose, a cut over his eye brow and bruises. You both stared at each other before you finally break the eye contact, heading to the back area towards the slushy machine. You picked your favorite flavor and filled the cup. You felt a figure stand beside you, making you glance at them. It was the same guy from earlier. You brushed him off and continued. You grab your favorite snack, pay and sit outside to the side.

You sipped your slushy slowly, letting it's coldness relax you. You heard the door open and guessed it was the other guy. What you didn't expect was for him to sit next to you. You glance at him, raising a brow, " What are you? Some kind of stalker?" You said, pulling out a cigarette. You felt around your pockets to find your lighter, only for you to find them empty. " Shit..." You whispered to yourself.

Your eyes landed on the lit up lighter that was held in front of your face. You looked over to see the guy holding it up, having his own cigarette in his mouth. " No." He said, answering your question. You glared a bit at him suspiciously before leaning forward to light the cigarette.

He closes his lighter and shoves it in his pocket. He soon takes out small box that must have been what he just bought. You raised a brow, seeing it was a med kit. "And that's for?" He looked at you before opening the box, " For your wounds, obviously." You looked back up to his face, examining it. " What about yours?" "Don't worry about me." He said as he took out some materials.

"I'll only let you do it, if you let me do yours."

"Deal."

-

You both stood in front of each other surprised. "Now I'm really convinced your a stalker." You said as you placed the wooden toothpick back into your mouth, messing with it between your teeth. The guy from the night before chuckled, glancing to the ground before looking back up at you. He reach his back pocket, grabbing a piece of gum, opening it and placing it in his mouth.

He then reached his hand out. "Billy Hargrove." You raised a brow, glancing at his face before glancing at his hand, then back up to his face. You reached your hand forward, fitting yours in his like perfect puzzle pieces. "Y/n L/n." You both kept eye contact till you both pull away.

You then glanced around, taking notes of the stares and whispers from the other students. You then walked by him, " Welp, see you around Hargrove." Giving him a small Salute, your back still turned to him. He smirked as he watched you leave, " See you around L/n." He then turned, walking the opposite direction.

-

You limped into the gas station again. Blood trickled down your forehead, the bruise already showing on your eye, making it hard to see out of it. The rest was just a few opened wounds and scratches.

You looked up, like last time, Billy stood there. He didn't seem to have any bruises or cuts on his face this time. You saw a glimpse of worry in his eyes before you look away and limped to the back of the store again. You grabbed your favorite flavored slushie and a different kind of snack.