Brat has some nerve

D/n - Daughter's name

~

You were cutting the vegetables in the kitchen, humming a song you heard earlier, swaying your hips in the process. Suddenly a strong pair of arms wrapped around you, making you jump. You looked over your shoulder to see Billy with a smile. You smiled back before continuing. Billy placed a kiss on your shoulder, moving up to your neck, up to your cheek. You giggled before moving the cut up food away.

You turned towards him, wrapping your arms around his shoulders. "Someone's in a good mood." Billy chuckled, " Yeah, just got back from work." He played a kiss on your lips. Suddenly the door slammed open, making you and Billy jump a bit. You both look over, watching your daughter, d/n, throwing her bag on the floor and running up stairs.

Billy looks back at you. Both of you had a confused look. "I'll go talk to her." He said, placing a kiss on your cheek and leaving towards the steps.

"You alrighty sweety?" Billy asked as he peeked into the room. He looked to the bed, seeing D/n sobbing into her pillow. Billy frowned a bit before walking in, sitting next to her. He placed a hand on her back, rubbing it. "What happened?" He asked softly. D/n looked up to him, snot and tears streaming down her face.

D/n suddenly hugged him tightly, gripping onto his shirt. "S-some k-kid--" She couldn't even speak. Billy pulled her away, cupping his daughter's face. "Sweety-" he was caught off by her, still trying to speak. " Honey!" He spoke a bit louder, but still soft. " Relax. Take a deep breath." He said, wiping the tears.

He sat patiently and waited till she finally relaxed to sniffles. " Better?" He asked, running his hand through her hair. She nodded, " Now, tell me what happened." She wiped under her nose, sniffling again. " T-this kid keeps b-bullying me at s-school..." She stuttered out, tears filling her eyes again.

Billy's blood started to boil before he quickly took a deep breath. "I'll talk to Mommy and we'll sort this out, ok?" D/n quickly nodded, wiping the tears that fell. He gave her a soft smile before placing a kiss on her forehead. He then left, closing the door softly behind him.

"Look what came in." You said, holding a letter up between your fingers. Billy raised a brow, before plucking the letter out of your hands and sitting down at the island. You turn back to finish up cooking. Billy chuckled, " It's a letter from one of the kids at school. It's a get together with everyone that was in our grade." He said before tossing the letter to the side.

You hummed and served the food before placing it on the island. "Did she tell you what happened." You said, wiping your hands. "Yeah..." Billy took a deep breath, holding back his anger. "A kid is bullying her at school." The glass cup you held shattered into pieces, giving your hand small cuts. " Oops! Sorry!" You said, giving him a fake giggle. Billy froze, feeling your dark aura appear behind you.

You cleaned up the broken glass throwing it away. " D/n! Dinners ready!!" You yelled before looking over at Billy again. "Baby, I'm so happy this came!" You said, signaling towards the letter. Billy looked at you confused. " Umm... Why exactly?" You smile became wider, not being a innocent smile. "This is an opportunity! Because if the kid is at this get together with their parents! We can beat the shit out of the parents!" You said clapping, giving him a more evil, closed eyed smile.

Billy stared at you in shock, not saying a word. He already knew this side of you, but to be honest, he was scared of you. He still loves you, but he would never want you to snap on him, even if it was hot to him. Before he could make a comment, D/n appeared. She struggled, but managed to sit next to Billy. You slid her plate over to her.

"Sweety, once dinner is done, look for some clothes for tomorrow." D/n looked up, her mouth filled with food. She quickly gave you a nod before continuing to eat.