Last Name

A/n: I did not proof read so sorry if it's weird or there is something wrong, like spelling or etc. Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy! Love y'all 💜💜

~

You and Billy were forced to an arranged marriage. What you heard was that your family saved the Hargroves. Plus your parents feared that you would never get married ( for some weird reason.) So your parents, without any thoughts, got you two married. You were forced to act like a couple around them, until you both ended up falling for each other.

-

You honestly were heart broken when Billy moved away, leaving you alone with your crazy family. What you didn't know was that they also planned moving.

"What!?" You stood at the doorway in shock, seeing the large and small boxes surrounding the furniture. "Where moving!" They cheered, making your jaw drop." Why!?" You said as you followed behind your mom. " Sweety! Your both married! You can't be separated, your relationship will drift apart." You mom said, patting your cheek before carrying a box outside to the car.

You continue to stand in shock. You sighed and rubbed your forehead. "This is going to be rough."

-

Billy watched you as you stood in front of the class room. "Please introduce yourself." The teacher said, making you more nervous. You felt Billy's eyes on you, " Hi, I'm Y/n L/n." You said, making the teacher raise a brow. " Umm... The paper says Hargrove." You became stiff before you quickly rushed to a empty seat.

-

"Sooo, you have relation with Billy Hargrove?" One of the girls asked. You glared at them, " Wouldn't you like to know." You said, pushing them aside to walk to your next class. You knew they were just gonna use you to get to Billy. They always do, so you push them away.

"Hey. Your the new girl right?" A guy said. You glance at him before ignoring him. " Okaaay..." He said before following behind you. You walk into the cafeteria, not bothering to get food.

You sat at the table alone, suddenly the guy from earlier sat in front of you. He started talking about random stuff, making you finally snap, " Listen! I don't care what you think, so you can stop bothering me to try to get to Billy Alright!?" You said angrily. The guy looked at you in shock before laughing loudly, making you confused. "Sweety, I hate the guy with all my guts. I don't give two shits about him." You raised a brow, secretly glaring at him.

"Anyway, enough about him. Steve Harrington at your service." He said, reaching his hand over for you to shake. You hesitated before shaking his hand back.

-

"Billy what happened?" You said as you helped him through the window. "Was it your dad again?" You whispered as you helped him to your bed. Billy continued to stay silent, knowing you already knew. You walked out of the room, soon coming back with a med kit.

Billy opened his legs, letting you stand in between them, a small cocky smirk on his face. You flick his forehead, making him groan in pain. "What was that for?" He asked and you rolled your eyes, before chuckling, " Sorry ok?" You said, placing a kiss on his forehead. A soft blush filled Billy's face. He quickly looked down to hide it, but you lifted his head up. "Hold still ok?" You told him softly before cleaning and tending to his wounds.

Once you were down, you put the stuff away, " There, all fixed." You said, moving a piece of his hair out of his face. You placed your hands on his cheeks, staring into his gorgeous eyes. You suddenly let out a squeak when he sat you on his lap, making you blush.

"Your beautiful..." You blushed deeply before raising a brow, " Where did that come from?" Billy chuckled a bit, " What? I can't tell you the truth? Your my wife." He said, leaning closer. You knew your face probably looked like a tomato at the moment. You stared into his eyes, trying to see if it was just a trick.

"Listen, I know this was a forced marriage between us at a young age, but maybe... Maybe it can be real." He said, making you shocked. "You have showed me kindness, made me feel emotions I've never felt before. You actually care about me..." He watched his hand as it rubbed your side. You continued to stare in shock, " And I know, I haven't been at all the nicest to you at school. To be honest I was kinda scared of getting judged..."

" The famous Billy Hargrove scared? There's no way..." You whispered, making him chuckle, " Yeah.... But now I don't care. I.... I love you Y/n." Your eyes widened. You then gave him the sweetest smile, " I love you too Billy." He gave you a genuine smile before pulling you into a loving kiss.

-

"Another Hargrove? I didn't know Billy had a sister!" Said the guy, placing a hand on the locker next to you, pinning you. You glared at him, " Say how about me and you head out and have some fun." He said, smirking as he ran a hand against your body. You looked at him with disgust. You punch him, making him stumbled back, " Your fucking disgusting." The guy growled before slamming his hand against your throat, slamming you to the locker and choking you.

Suddenly he was pulled off, letting you breathe again. You looked to see Billy beating the crap out of the guy. " Billy! Stop, your gonna get hurt!" Billy glared at him, giving him one more punch before standing over him. " She's not my sister." He kicked him in the balls, making the guy cry out in pain. " She's my wife!" He said before he grabbed your wrist and dragged you away.

-

"You shouldn't hurt yourself for me." You said as you wrapped his knuckles with a bandage. "He was choking and harassing you, I wasn't gonna stand by and let it happen." He said angrily, gripping his other hand. You smiled softly before placing a kiss on his knuckles after finishing. "Thank you my love." You said, looking up at him. "Anything for you doll." He said, leaning over and kissing your lips. You kiss back.

-

"Wow! Married to Billy Hargrove!" Steve said as he sat in front of you again. You chuckled softly, knowing the secret was exposed to the whole school now. " Yup..." You said, laughing a bit. Suddenly a tray was placed next to you, taking you by surprise. You looked and smiled, seeing Billy sit extremely close to you.

Both your bodies were basically squished together. He wrapped an arm around your shoulder, pulling you even more closer. You blushed a bit, looking over at him, " Hey babe." You whispered, " Hey doll." He whispered back, you both kissing each other. Steve cringed at the scene. You both pulled away and Billy looked over at Steve, sending him a glare.

" Harrington." He said with an attitude. Steve raised a brow and glared back, " Hargrove." You watched amused as they both looked away from each other before they both say, " Such a pain in the ass." Making you laugh.