𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1 ~ 𝓣𝓲𝓭𝓼𝓸𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽

𝓜𝓔𝓓 𝓢𝓣𝓤𝓓𝓔𝓝𝓣

𝓣𝓘𝓓𝓢𝓞𝓟𝓣𝓘𝓜𝓘𝓢𝓣

[𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓷]

𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮, 𝓪 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽.

*

*

*

"Shit," you mutter to yourself as you look down at the time on your phone, "I'm going to be late."

You quickly grab your tote bag and slip your feet into your sneakers as your run out the door. 

You race down your street as fast as you can, stumbling a little when you turn the corner but picking yourself back up as your bus passes you. You begin to wave your hands frantically in the air to signal the driver to stop and fortunately he does, not leaving your efforts wasted.

When you finally make it onto the bus you smile at the bus driver and thank them.

Luckily for you, the bus isn't too packed this morning so you take a seat, put your earbuds in and begin to listen to some music.

You let out a relieved sigh and lean your head on the window, happy that you finally have a moment to relax. 

*

*

*

The rest of the bus ride is fairly peaceful, when you get off you say thank you to the bus driver and then check the time - 8 : 57 am.

Your eyes widen as you realise your lecture begins in 3 minutes. 

"For fucks sake," you curse under your breath as you begin to run towards your school.