𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2 - 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮

𝓜𝓔𝓓 𝓢𝓣𝓤𝓓𝓔𝓝𝓣

𝓛𝓞𝓥𝓔 𝓣𝓡𝓘𝓐𝓝𝓖𝓛𝓔

[𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓷]

𝓐 𝓬𝓲𝓻𝓬𝓾𝓶𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 2 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓾𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓲𝓷𝓿𝓸𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷.

*

*

*

"They're called Stray Kids-" 

 "Sorry I'm late class," Your professor calls out as she rushes into class and places a stack of textbooks on his desk. 

"Today we will look at cardiovascular myopathy, non-professionally known as heart muscle disease. Now I know you all are not too fond of this one as we touch on it almost every year but it is the most common cause is coronary artery disease or heart attacks as well as the leading cause of death in both men and women."

"I'll tell you about them later," Bella whispers to you as you both open your laptops and begin to take notes.

*

*

*

After your daily lectures you go to the café near the university that you work at to start your shift.

"Hi, what can I get for you today?" You ask a lady who has come in with her son.

"Mummy, I want a donut," you hear him nag as he pulls on his mothers sweater.

"Yes, you can have a donut," she says to him before turning to you "Um could I please a regular sized flat white, a small hot chocolate-"

"And a donut," the little boy cheers, jumping up and down clapping his hands.