𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5 ~ 𝓐𝓰𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓪

𝓜𝓔𝓓 𝓢𝓣𝓤𝓓𝓔𝓝𝓣

WORD

[noun / adj / verb]

definition

*

*

*

"Earth to Y/N" Bella says waving her hand in front of your face.

"Huh," you jolt, sitting up straight, "I'm sorry did you say something?"

"Did I say something?" Bella scoffs sarcastically, "No don't worry, no one listens to me anyway."

You laugh at your friends antics. When you don't give her enough attention she tends to act like a toddler.

"Bella I'm sorry~" you pout rubbing your head against her shoulder and cuddling up to her.

"tch" she rolls her eyes and pushed you off her, "Just pay attention, we're in class and I don't want to get in trouble by association."

"Fine," you groan, tuning back into the lecture.

After a few minutes of taking notes your professor sends you off to continue working through the textbook individually.

"So" Bella whispers as she leans over to you, "What were you thinking about before?"

"Oh," you chuckle nervously, unsure how to tell her that you were thinking of Felix.

It wasn't like you had a crush on him, definitely not. You hadn't had a crush on anyone before and you didn't want to. Well at least not anytime soon because you had bigger things to worry about.

But still, there was something about him that drew part of you in. Luckily, most of you knew better.

"It was nothing," You smile which causes Bella to narrow her eyes at you.

"Well that's not what I heard from Oli," she teases.

'that little snitch' you think to yourself.