𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4 ~ 𝓑𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓪

𝓜𝓔𝓓 𝓢𝓣𝓤𝓓𝓔𝓝𝓣

𝓑𝓐𝓢𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓧𝓘𝓐

[𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓷]

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼.

*

*

*

"Looks like she finally fell asleep," Your mum laughs lightly as she looks over at Bonnie who is sprawled all over the couch.

"Does that mean we don't have to watch Frozen anymore?" Miles perks up and he reaches for the remote causing you to smile.

"Oh my gosh yes, I love Bonnie with my whole life, but if she makes us watch Frozen one more time, I don't know what I'll do," you laugh with your brother as he scrolls through Netflix.

The two of you continue to converse, debating about whether you should watch a movie or if you should start a series.

"Mum, what do you want to watch?" Miles asks, turning both of your attentions to her.

"I don't mind hun, put on whatever you feel like. I'm just going to step out for a bit, okay?"

"Okay," you both murmur in response and as your mum walks away your eyes meet.

Miles waits until he hears the back door open and close before he turns to you, "I told you, she started smoking again and you heard what the doctor said about-"

"Miles, breathe" you say, noticing your brother had started rambling, "It's fine, I'll go talk to her so just pick a movie, okay?"