Chapter 2- Encounter

BASKETBALL MELODY

BY: Milk-chan and Mush-chan

Chapter 2- Encounter

"Kuroko will play Ai's part!" Ranmaru shouted after a while, "we don't know if he can sing, we don't know anything about him!"

"We could do something about his looks, but if he can't sing it will be harder and taking note that we never ever lip sync," Reiji thought out loud, "but it couldn't hurt to try, Kuroko can you sing?"

"I'm not quite sure," Kuroko stoically answered.

"Let's hear you sing then." Camus utterly suggested as he walks over a door on the corner, "Follow me."

They are at a private plane owned by Shining Saotome, the plane was design with a mini studio inside for the idols who wants to practice their vocals while on travel.

"Wear this," Camus took the hanged headphone on the mic, he turn his back to face Kuroko and give the headphone but he's not there, Camus walks back to the door expecting that he will see Kuroko with Reiji and Ranmaru but he didn't, he can't help but furrowed his brows.

"Where is Kuroko?"

"I'm right here," Kuroko replied making everyone jump, "even if I'm able to play Ai's part we may have a slight problem, I have a very low presence, people rarely notice I'm around."

"Now you tell us," Camus said now fuming, it would have been much easier if the switch had never happened, but maybe it was fate that it happened.

Ranmaru sighed and crossed his arms, "technically it's your fault Reiji, you got the wrong person."

"Then I'll do something about it, since I know Ai the best I will train Suya- chan, and raise his presence!" Reiji announced determined.

"But before that let's hear Kuroko sing first," Camus stated.

Kuroko first pokes the mic twice to check if it's working then firmly grasp it with his hands, he took a deep breath in and began.

Sore wa tohou mo nai kedo zettai janai

Kimi to naraba genjitsu ni mo dekiru ki ga shiteru

Kitto warawareru darou demo koko ni wa

Onaji kurai yumemigachi na nakama ga irunda.....

(Song Title: FUTURE LINE By: Kuroko Tetsuya/ Voice Actor....listen to the whole song in the video and for those who uses the app just press the speaker symbol in the lyrics.)

***

"Are you sure this is 'that Kuroko's' hairstyle?" Ai doubtingly asked as he look at his reflection on the mirror that he borrowed from Riko.

Riko nodded smiling so brightly, "sure I'm sure." She took a step back to admire her work, when Hyuuga walked in holding regular clothes and a uniform with the number 11 on it.

"Kuroko is the phantom sixth man of the Generation of Miracles, from Teiko Middle school, his presence is very low and he has very interesting bed hair," Hyuuga informed, the more he knew about Kuroko the better.

"What is this 'Generation of Miracles' all about?" Ai asked averting his attention to Hyuuga.

"How should I put this..." Hyuuga paused a bit, "they are the-" He couldn't continue what he was going to say because Kagami just suddenly appeared.