Chapter 3- Basketball Match And Suspicions

BASKETBALL MELODY

By: Milk-chan and Mush-chan

Chapter 3- Basketball Match And Suspicions

Hyuuga shook his head, "we should be getting back now," he pushed, Ai didn't know how to play Kuroko's part as yet so it wouldn't be a good idea.

Imayoshi put his hand on Hyuuga's shoulder, "Isn't this interesting? As captains we should let our teammates play, or maybe you're too scared to play against us."

This ticked Hyuuga off, he didn't want to be seen as a scaredy cat, but it would be a big mistake to let Ai play. Hyuuga looked at Ai again with a very worried expression. 'Does he even know how to play?' He thought.

"Come on captain," Koganei persuaded, "it'll be fun and besides we have Kuroko, they can't counter his technique even if they knew it, we won't lose" He confidently assured.

All the other teammates agreed and stared with their most pleasing look at Hyuuga, "fine," he muttered, "not a long game though."His teammates immediately cheered up right after he relented.

"I don't think Kuroko should play though, since we had a long training today," Hyuuga began looking at Ai hoping he would catch on, "he should be tired."

Ai caught on alright, "I am feeling tired, I'm not use to training like that."

"Stop whining Kuroko, we are going to play," Kagami walks over and instantly pulled Ai closer putting his shoulder on top of his head.

It became silent for an instant, "but," Ai started.

"No buts, come on this isn't like you Kuroko, you're usually the first one up to it."

Aomine grunted annoyed, "are we going to continue chatting all day or are we going to play," he crossed his arms.

"Of course not, we are going to play and that is final," Kagami assured still not letting Ai go.

"Then let's head where we are staying, we can use the basketball court there," Momoi suggested that immediately agreed by both teams.

The Seirin team nodded and followed them to where the court was, "let's have a good game," Sakurai mumbled Aomine looked at him which made him start his sumimasen fit.

"What's wrong with him?" Kagami perplexedly asked raising an eyebrow.

They were now at the said basketball court, a shaded gym.

The two teams already took their places with Kagami and Wakamatsu as the starters. Momoi in the middle as the referee holding the ball, she first blew the whistle and threw the ball midair.