Chapter 5- Mari and Yuna No Yuna and Mari

A:N Hope you like this randomness...Don't kill us if you don't like this...XD Here we present CHAPTER 5.

BASKETBALLMELODY

By: Milk-chan and Mush-chan

Chapter 5- Mari And Yuna No Yuna And Mari

While our main characters Kuroko Tetsuya and Ai Mikaze are currently switched, the wonder to the mysterious characters Mari and Yuna still remain a question as who they really are. This chapter tells how important these two are in the story.

No one knows anything about them except themselves and each other, but they are very important people who seem to be everywhere. With this chapter 5 will now begin...

***

In Italy at the 5 star hotel where the Quartet Night members were staying, Mari was humming along to Quartet Night's Poison Kiss, making up the bedroom. She had gotten back just in time to do so.

"This is Mari speaking, do you read me," she said through a walkie talkie trying to get in touch with her friend.

"Yes Mari I read you, so what's the latest news there?" Her friend Yuna answered.

"Well, the latest news was just on TV," remembering what they had just broadcasted, but knew that wasn't what Yuna meant, "I'll explain the latest- wahh."

"Mari are you still there, what happened? Mari?" Yuna yelled at the walkie talkie worriedly.

On the other line Mari didn't answer, she had just bumped into Kuroko as he was walki- err - running in.

"Sorry miss," Kuroko said helping Mari up as Reiji looked out the window worried.

'I hope they won't find us here,' he thought watching the crowd of girls run past the hotel, 'Camus and Ranmaru I wonder if they're fine."

"Is he ok?" Mari pointed to Reiji, "if he was Tamaki I'd swear he would be in his emo corner."

"Who?" Kuroko asked averting his eyes to Reiji.

Mari scratched her neck and smiled, "no one, I have to make a phone call, she'll probably be worried, well see you around," she waved and walked away.

Kuroko stared at her walking away wondering what she meant, and didn't he see her somewhere before?

***

"Mari are you still there, what happened? Mari?" Yuna worriedly exclaimed at the walkie talkie she was holding, she can't help but imagine bad thoughts, she slap herself for thinking negative and decided to carry on with her mission.

She was outside of an old house, scanning it for a while before she decided to knock. Yuna first cleared her throat and knock. A minute after, a cute caramel haired guy opened the door.