KAEYA

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
┊┊★ *
┊┊* . * ✦
┊☆ ° ✧    ·

                ❛❛ 𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 ❜❜

It's yours and most other knights' day off, including you long-time crush's, Kaeya Alberich. You met him when you were kids, no more than 10 years old.

You walked through the streets of Mondstadt, hoping to see the blue haired man you've loved for a long time. You decided that this was the day you'll confess your love. You've walked for about half an hour, not finding Kaeya. "Maybe I should go to his house" you thought.

You were walking to his house, partially excited while being partially nervous. Well, you were more nervous than excited actually. You were almost to Kaeya's house until...

You saw him with someone, a girl to be more specific. She was beautiful. You weren't shocked that Kaeya loved her. The girl had beautiful brown hair, not too straight, not too curly, just right. Their hands intertwined with each other. You teared up the scene, the man you loved is holding hands with another girl.

You decided to leave, crying the most you have in your life. You spotted a familiar blonde female in a distance, Jean. She spotted you as well, her eyes clearly full of concern. She walked up to you, "Are you okay Y/n? What happened?", her voice was filled with worry.

"Kaeya..", she knew your love for the blue haired male. She embraced you, attempting to comfort you. "Shh, don't cry now. Tell me what happened." "He was with a girl.. t-they were even holding hands."

"Don't cry, y/n. You deserve so much better than him." Jean said attempting to comfort you. You appreciated her effort but you loved Kaeya so much, you couldn't bear the fact that he was holding hands with another girl.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

It was about 12 midnight. You stared at the ceiling, tears falling from your eyes. It had been two days since you saw Kaeya with another girl. You wanted to loose feelings for him but you just can't. You love him so much but you knew he loved another.

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
┊┊★ *
┊┊* . * ✦
┊☆ ° ✧    ·
                                    -꒰𝗔/𝗡꒱-
I'm so sorry this was so short!! I hope you enjoyed it tho <3

I'm not very proud of this honestly