ALBEDO

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
┊┊★ *
┊┊* . * ✦
┊☆ ° ✧    ·

    ❛❛ 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛? ❜❜

You were sitting on Albedo's work table. You were obviously bored, you were just fidgeting with a pen on your hand. You were waiting for your blonde -ish boyfriend to finish work.

The said boyfriend was working in front of you. Probably working on an experiment. "When will you be done?" you asked for the millionth time today. "Soon. I promise, y/n" he replied, also for the millionth time today.

The room fell silent once again, it was awkward. After a few minutes of awkwardness, Albedo finally spoke, "I'm done". You smiled, you can finally spend time with your boyfriend. "Can we go-", you were interrupted by Albedo. "I have to go to test this with Sucrose. You can go".

You were hurt. Really really hurt. For the past few days Albedo has always been hanging out with Sucrose. You never thought he would cheat of course, you trusted him with your whole soul.

He would never do that to you, right? "Y/n, are you there?" "Huh? Oh. Yeah" "I said you can go now". You didn't reply. You just walked passed him and go. What Albedo didn't notice was your tears falling from your eyes.

You hope he noticed, you wanted him to feel at least a little bit of guilt. But what would he be guilty for? It wasn't like he was cheating on you (that you know of). It was normal that he'd spend time with his assistant, but as his girlfriend, of course you had to feel a hint of jealousy.

You finally went home, it was already dark. Some hilichurls delayed you but it was normal. You didn't bother to eat dinner, you weren't hungry. You just laid on your bed, tears falling from your eyes.

"Does he even love me anymore?" you thought. It's been a while since you hung out with each other, some people even ask if you're still dating. If you were another person, you would've thought that you were single.

You just closed your eyes, hoping for a better day tomorrow.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏
YOUR POV

I can hear raindrops softly hitting my rooftop. I love these kind of mornings, the sound of the soft breeze outside my window, the soft drops of rain, being comfortable in my bed, it was completely perfect.

I suddenly thought of Albedo, getting emotional. "What if he was cheating on me?" that question was stuck on my head. We don't even talk much and I only visit his lab once in a while.

I miss our cuddles before bed, I miss our kisses, I miss our little dates around Mondstadt, I missed him. Does he ever think about about me anymore? Does he even love me? Either way, I'll always love him. Always and forever.

Should I do a pt. 2?? For some reason, I kinda like these kind of oneshots where it's like kind of undone. It's probably just me tho. Anywho, I hope you all enjoyed this oneshot :)
(might do part 2)