CHILDE

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
┊┊★ *
┊┊* . * ✦
┊☆ ° ✧    ·

             ❛❛ 𝙸'𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ❜❜

You were laying on your bed, waiting for your ginger boyfriend to get back home.
-well it's not much of a home, it's an apartment but it's everything a house has.

It was late, probably around midnight. You were too tired to check the time but you tried not to sleep to greet your boyfriend, Childe/Tartaglia/Ajax(whatever you want to call him) home.

He was a Fatui Harbinger, the Eleventh Fatui Harbinger. Back to you, you were so tired. Really really tired. All you wanted was to see your ginger haired boyfriend.

After a while, you've decided to sleep and greet him in the morning.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

You woke up to birds chirping, you loved it. But what you didn't love was being alone. Childe wasn't home (or so you thought). You sighed sadly.

Your apartment's door suddenly opened which caught you in surprise. "I'm back!" shouted your beloved boyfriend. You ran to him, wrapping your hands around him in an embrace. Childe hugged you back chuckling in the process. "Did you miss me?" "Of course I did! You weren't home yesterday" you punched his chest lightly.

"I'm sorry ma'am" he said, raising both his hands up. "Oh you should be" you said putting your hands around his neck to kiss him.

<3
I'm sorry this oneshot was really short. I still hope y'all enjoyed it tho!!