VENTI

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
┊┊★ *
┊┊* . * ✦
┊☆ ° ✧    ·

  (𝘗𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘺𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳)                 ❛❛ 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ❜❜A/N - I'm actually listening to Enchanted by Taylor Swift while editing this!

❛❛ 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ❜❜
A/N - I'm actually listening to Enchanted by Taylor Swift while editing this!

In this oneshot, you'll be known as the cryo yaksha. You and Venti, Barbatos at that time, met during the archon war.

"Agh!" you screamed in agony. You were fighting against the God of Light (non existent god in genshin). There was no question that he was much more powerful than you, but you tried your best on protecting the innocent people who's life was in serious danger.

What you didn't know was that you caught the attention of another God, the God of Freedom. Your vision was getting cloudy, the last thing you saw before you fainted was a boy with black hair and blue streaks.

After the archon war, you two became practically inseparable. It was obvious you two had at least some romantic feelings with each other. Sometimes, Rex lapis would even tease you about Barbatos. You found it annoying, but deep down, you knew you loved him.

Your pov

It was another day that Rex Lapis had teased me about my relationship with Barbatos. I quite love him, Barbatos. But I don't want to ruin our growing friendship, what if I confess and he doesn't feel the same way? That'd be too embarrassing honestly.

"Hey Y/n!" the said archon called out to me. "Hello Lord Barbatos" I said with a smile. "You know you don't have to be so formal with me." , "I'll be formal to whoever and whenever I want to be"

"Hmph, you're no fun y/n. You were supposed to be my greatest friend!". Friend? Okay, that kind of hurts. "-but of course, we can always be more than friends". That caught me by surprise, WHAT?! My eyes were wide open, shocked of course.

I swear I was blushing so much, as much as a red apple's color, or even more perhaps. "You're blushing~" , "No I'm not!" I turned my head away from him. "Ehe~ yeah right".

This is cringe if I'm being honest. TT