Exordium

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

Start •

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

Everything that must be written down — the thread of destiny that is bound to happen, the incident or accident that shall occur, and the victim for this theater play — must be recorded

Everything that must be written down — the thread of destiny that is bound to happen, the incident or accident that shall occur, and the victim for this theater play — must be recorded. All that was lost shall be found, and all that is found shall be lost; those glimmering sparks of happiness themselves shall crumble at the sight of fate.

Run to escape fate and the hunting predators who pursue their prey. To those who defy fate and destiny, defying everything that has been written down to play. Their long clothes grazing through the wind, their quick steps echoed by the empty space.

What else can be done? What else can be prevented? Every act of carnage that occurred in this split second was a regret that would haunt the perpetrator. They run away as a result, accelerating in guilt and adrenaline as they do so while carrying a bloody figure and the fear that dances in their minds and hearts.

As for the solution that has been planted in their minds, it was lost in the fog that clouded their vision. The night creature has become the judge and the spectator, watching the downfall that has reached the peak of hell itself, beneath the shimmering moonlight and the star twinkling from afar.

The figure that lies within their embrace has become colder with each passing second; the chance of surviving itself was low, and they were sure they never felt any sort of remorse to such an extent. Their resolve to seek any kind of hopeless miracle, anything that could aid the one and only person they were able to save from that raging hell, is something they have done but failed to fulfill.

Insignificantly glowing in response to the desperation that oozed out of the figure's heart, the dagger that had been inserted deep inside of it did so. The light it emits has transformed the sparks it illumines into another light, a shimmering light that has bathed them in its undivided attention.

And to save an individual, the risk that must be taken must be everlasting.

The consequences that have structured the future that has been claimed. Those dark, unwelcome days are over, and the world has moved on, unconcerned about what happened within its own borders. For certain, what's left behind this incident is nothing more than a fleeting news report of a miracle or disastrous and miserable events.