Entry 1 : Character

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

• Picked It Up •

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

The sun that graced the world, the light that shone through the soil and trees, the breeze of the passing wind that continuously traversed through the air — this is what one might define as a perfect day

The sun that graced the world, the light that shone through the soil and trees, the breeze of the passing wind that continuously traversed through the air — this is what one might define as a perfect day. Of course, there will be a few downhills and uphills on such occasions, but it doesn't specifically matter, does it?

No one can also ignore the way the birds chirp happily, singing a melodious tune that will last forever. What else can be added to the definition of a perfect day? Well, what else other than adding everything that can be deemed to be a miracle and otherworldly at the same time?

Either way, that sight cannot escape the young master's eyes, which are savoring every last bit of the current moment and sighing with a peaceful smile upon his face. This is it; this is what he must wake up to, greeted by the sight of a peaceful atmosphere. One day is more than enough for the young master of this small territory.

However, one thing has been awfully bothering him.

'...Hah...'

Internally, Cale sighs in disbelief, prompting him to look behind him and see a familiar silhouette flinching. That same silhouette hides behind the corner; the edge of their skirt can be seen in his peripheral point of view, an obvious and pointless attempt to hide from his sight.

Well, most things could be considered normal and plain if it weren't for the same woman who has been following him this entire time. As a result, the man was disturbed by her intent. Did he, by chance, come to regret his decision the other day? Possibly so, but what was he thinking anyway?

The young master looks at the corner in silence, trying to connect the fragments between each puzzle and solve this mystery that is worth his entire solemnity. What does the girl want? Does she, by any chance, hate how he bought her instead of saving her in the most peaceful option ever? But, what else is his other option? Either that or abandon her; the latter was a cruel and vicious option.