Entry 2 : Lady

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

• Picked It Up

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

The time had come to move onward, and that spacious room was filled with silence at the bold declaration

The time had come to move onward, and that spacious room was filled with silence at the bold declaration. She admires him; yes, he heard that. But was it necessary for her to repeat it twice with the same energy? He didn't like that; he didn't like any of it, especially how Ron was the first to pull the string.

"That... Hah... Come inside first."

The door shut behind her, startling her as she looked from left to right, trying to remember why she was here. Clearly, the purpose was to express her admiration for him, but what next? Her face was shaded in a thousand shades of red, and she finally realized how ridiculous she must have been when she thought back on her foolish action.

Cale slumped on his opulent and cozy sofa, his rusty eyes glazed over at the small figure that stood far away. The awkwardness silenced by the air — there's no doubt she's finally feeling second-hand embarrassment from doing something completely inappropriate.

"Aren't you going to take a seat?"

"Hm? A, Ah! Yes, sorry, I..." She stumbled over her words and mumbled everything she attempted to say. She can't help acting inappropriately in front of the noble because she finds this to be so embarrassing. She eventually nodded while drawing a thin line across her lips.

The young master looked at her with disinterest. At this point, she's too much of an easy target to be exploited and manipulated. It is understandable how she wound up being treated as a slave without value, as the merchant once informed him. But, poor him! He was absolutely wrong! The slave he called out to be worthless was none other than a buried gem.

Ah, he feels himself grinning, but he needs to maintain his cool head, especially given how completely perplexed she appears to be. In order to have a more in-depth conversation, Cale motioned for her to sit on the sofa across from him. In this manner, he can either read her body language or understand what thoughts are going through her mind.