Entry 3 : Adventure

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

• Heading Out

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

The light that crept through the shadows, warming the smooth, supple skin with its unrelenting radiance, was there

The light that crept through the shadows, warming the smooth, supple skin with its unrelenting radiance, was there. The maiden was tangled in the blanket and drowning in the comfortable mattress she was sleeping on. The serenity and tranquility she never acquired in the past allowed her to rest easily without any discomfort.

Sterling's soft green eyes fluttered open, peering at the nightstand that was right beside her bed. Through the curtain of her own messy, silky hair, she managed to spot the vase that was filled with flowers. It's certainly has been a few days since she's lived in the Henituse household, and the young master was more than kind enough to give her the guest room to stay in.

The lady writhed around in her bed, adjusting for a few moments before rising up from her slumber at last. Sterling finds herself contemplating whether this is truly a reality or a dream she keeps on hoping for. Although the interior that she was decorating was more than enough to make her aware of her reality, that is why she shakes her head and dismisses the dream conclusion she was thinking of.

"I should get ready." Everyone can tell that it is still early in the day. But Sterling has become accustomed to waking up early in order to perform her former duty. The thought of it makes her frown momentarily and rub her arm, assuring herself that everything will change so far ahead.

So far, the young master of Henituse has been gracious enough to lift her up from that hell hole. The least she can ever do is fulfill any request he makes, and today is the day she'll fulfill that promise of hers. The promise of assisting Cale to go to the capital for business purposes might lean on political discussion.

'That reminds me...'

First and foremost, why did Cale come to her aid? As far as she knows, most merchants' most significant business partners are nobility; enslavement did not preclude them. It was safe to assume that the client involved in people trafficking was an aristocrat. After all, slaves are too expensive for the average person.