5. TALL TREES

Chapter 5

Thembi's POV

"MANDISA!!"....."MANDISA!!' A sharp pain pins in my stomach, as I scream and run, having no clue where I'm going.

"THEMBI!,  THEMBI, BAZONGIBULALA THEMBI!!" Her screams are gut-wrenching, I still can't believe this is happening, it feels like a movie, but I keep running, to where I heard her from. Tears well up in my eyes as my feet sprint, running towards her screams, my vision gets blurred, and my heart beet is hurting my chest.
"MANDISA!!!!" I shout my lungs out and I feel someone grab me harshly by the neck from behind, squeezing me, I could feel my veins getting thick as he grabs me tightly.

"Where do you think you're going, I thought you said you were smart, look at you intentionally getting yourself killed.!!" Thobani shouts into my ears, and his spit spatters onto my ear lobe.

He keeps quiet for a few seconds, and I feel his grip loosen a little, the need to run, comes to mind, but I'm afraid about the possibility of him being faster than me, so I stand still he's getting something out of his pants,  he pulls out a tiny injection, my heart, felt like it jumped out of my chest. Lowering my head to slowly turn, I see the injection has a clear substance, and my eyes close in fear, Lord knows I hate those things, (needles)

"THEMBI!!" Mandisa's screams are becoming less audible I feel hopeless, why didn't I go home, when I felt like it. I hear her crying, ugly cries, and my heart hurts so bad right, I feel helpless and hopeless.
Thobani's fingers grab my neck tight and I struggle to breathe, I try breaking his finger, but they are too tight for me to budge.

I feel the injection going into my bare skin and I cry and scream in pain, as he carelessly shoved it into my neck and I shut my eyes crying, he lets go of me and I try to fight the substance running through my system.
"Run you bitch, sokesbone how far you go."
"MANDISA!!! I'm....I'm com...I'm coming, I feel my body become weak and I fall face down. fuck, I knew I was gonna die one day, but not like this.

Thobani comes toward me and flips me over, the smirk on his face makes me wanna stab his face. He gets closer and the smell of alcohol reeks through his breath and clothes.

Thboani: "Get ready to have the time of your life!!!" he shouts smiling

I cry under my breath. I can't get up and I can't speak or shout, he paralyzed me from the neck down, I feel so hopeless in these dark woods and I can no longer hear Mandisa, shouting for me too. I pray she's not dead.

My eyes stare at Thobani, as he unbuckles his pants and he lifts my skirt. His face has lust and hunger written all over it, and his eyes are bloodshot red.

I cry silent cries, as I feel him pulling my panties down, and scratching my thighs aggressively. He grabs my thighs spreading my legs apart,

Thobani: "Jesus Christ, your pussy looks brand new like it's never been touched before. DAMN IT'S MY LUCKY DAY." He says looking up and smiling.

I close my eyes and cry silent cries. I didn't imagine losing my virginity would be so sad. I'd rather die than go through this. His fingers make their way around my delicate area, and I feel naked vulnerable and so deeply violated.

I try a move and he gets up and punches me on my face, seeing stars, I give up.

The sound of men shouting sounded like a dream, until I felt the swift wind against my body, a guy carrying Mandisa and running leaving, Thobani, freezes in shock coming from behind me

"Don't worry, everything is going to be ok, I've got you, I've got you now." He said passing us

The guy is carrying Mandisa, and I see blood streaming down her legs, he sees Thobani and continues to run passed us.

Thobani: "Shit shit shit shit!" he says trying to get up swiftly and lifting his pants up, but his drunk and can't focus on one thing.

He gets up and tries to make a run for it, and someone from behind me shoots him on both his legs and he cries and shouts in pain.

I cry, feeling naked and being scared, that someone is going to die in front of me. The guy picks me up and walks towards where Mandisa was taken.

I'm still paralyzed and I get put in a black car with a tinted window, I hope Mandisa is ok.