9

I kissed him....

again...

I did it again... without thinking straight.

UGH! I BLAME THAT STALKER FUCKER! WHY WAS HE STANDING 10 METERS CLOSE TO US?! I WENT PANICKED!

Felix slid his back on the door, his body slumping on the floor afterwards with his fingers touching his lips.

I can't believe it. I wasn't supposed to repeat the kiss!

The first time I kissed him, it was a shakedown for my life. And now...i repeated my stupidity.

FUCKING HELL!!!

But no matter how many times he'll hate HyunJin deep to his soul, the kiss still had an undeniable spark when they were into it.

He felt something inside his stomach. His heartbeat was beating right through his chest. The heat in his face intensifies with his ears turning red.

"Goodnight too, Felix. See you tomorrow". He heard the guy from the other side announced. He didn't answer anymore from embarrassment. Just seconds later, a hushed footsteps fading away was the only sound he could hear, indicating that HyunJin have gone already.

Felix let out a big and loud sigh. His fingers kept on running along his lower lips, feeling the kiss the two of them just did minutes ago.

Gosh....i just dug my own grave, didn't i?

The blonde tried to brush off the memory off his head as he moved to his room, getting ready to have a quick shower. While under the showers, the scene of them two kissing replayed again.

"Fuck.....why does he kiss like that?" He groaned out, brushing his fingertips on his hair and slightly gripped it. "Why would his kiss makes me sway easily? I didn't meant it to be that type of kiss. I was just really gonna peck him. Only that kiss. But whenever he's the one kissing me, it turns into furious movements. And me.....

....goodness sake, i don't even have any kiss experiences from my past, in the the first place. So.....how can I kiss him like that?

.....like..... we've kissed for a long time already?"

It was as if Felix had reached his quota on how much he groaned and grunted for this day. He finished showering up and dried his body, brushing his teeth, did his night routine and changed his clothes into his more comfortable and nighty ones.

He threw himself on his bed, sighing from the fuzzy feeling of his fluffy duvet. He snuggled himself on the quilt, smiling as he wrapped the duvet all around himself, turning himself into a human burrito.

It was all just peace and silence. His eyes are closed already and he can feel himself slowly dozing off. Everything gets on its way to his dreamland....

...until the memory of their kiss decided to slip in his head once again and jumping out up like a fucking pop up ads.

Felix rolled over on the other side of the bed and tried to keep his mind focused in black and silence. It was doing great and effective......

For only 3 minutes.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD, HWANG FUCKING HYUNJIN!!!" The next thing happened, a pillow flew to the air, landing on to the other side of the bed with Felix writhing and wriggling on the bed like he was possessed or something. Out of frustration, he slammed his head on his pillow for a bunch of times until he'd feel exhausted for doing such act, heaving and groaning once he got satisfied.

I'm now not the only who's going mad crazy.

And this is because of that stranger.

Hwang Hyunjin, you will cause nothing but a headache to me.