Chapter 10

Y/n POV

"Oh my~" I say with a hand on my cheek as I appear beside Naruto.

Naruto was currently protecting the grandson of Sensei from some Sunagakure nin here for the chunin exams.

"Do you need help Naruto?" I ask looking at the blond, who was startled by my sudden appearence.

Naruto:"I got it Y/n, believe it!"

"Very well." I say before turning to Konohamura. "You should be careful around villiage, chunin exams are taking place and not all nin coming will be forgiving."

He nods understanding and I pat his head before turning to the Sand Nin. Their was a guy wearing black with face paint, a female  with a fan on her back, and a boy in the tree with a gourd on his back, something was off about him though.

As Naruto argued with the one with face paint I approached the girl.

"I assume you three are here for the chunin exams, right?" I ask her.

???:"Yeah."

"Quiet type, huh?" I ask and she stares at me. "I'm Y/n Uchiha."

Temari:"Temari."

"You're a wind user right? You must be strong to be able to wave that fan around, it's admirable." I say and she looks at me suprised as a barely noticable pink tint appears on her cheeks.

"My my, no need to blush over a fact." I say teasingly. "Though being able to make a stoic beauty blush is fun."

She turns away and goes toward the one with face paint. I giggle and start to walk away.

_______________________

"..."

Kira:"..."

Kira and I are currently in a 'odd' position. She's on her back as I am over her with our faces close together, her legs are on either side of me.

Kira:"Are you going to get off?"

A joke appears in my mind, but I resist the urge to make it. I give her a peck on the cheek close to her mouth before I do stand up.

Offering my hand to help her up as a blush tints her cheeks she takes it and lightly hits my arm.

Kurenai:"Aren't you two adoreable."

"Kira really is."

Kira is silent, probably processing the fact I intentionally had the sides of our lips touch.

"Kira you seem distracted~" I whisper in her ear and she snaps out of her trance and pushes me away.

Hinata:"How did you even fall ontop of Kira?"

"Roots are sneaky."

It was true. I did accidentally trip over a root and wound up falling ontop of Kira. A happy accident I say.

Kurenai:"Well be more aware of your footing next time."

"I swear the root wasn't there when I put my foot there."

Shino:"You were next to a tree."

"It's an odd place to put a tree you have to admit."

Shino:"We're in a forest..."

I only smile in response.

Kira:"Don't mind him, he's an idiot."

Kurenai:"Well I think that's enough training for today."

"Great. Now I have to go bother someone."

I start to walk off, but hear someone run up to me and it turns out to be Kira.

Kira:"C-Could I tag along?"

She ask shyly and I smile at her cuteness.

"Sure thing. You can meet Nijiko."

Kira:"Who?"

"The hyuga, Neji's sister."

Kira:"Oh. I see."

She say getting a conflicted face.

"Now now Kira." I say turning to her and wrapping my arms around her. "No need to think I love her, if I love anyone you know exactly who it is~" I whisper in her ear.

I can tell her face is red, but she doesn't push me away, instead she just digs her face into the crook of my neck.

"Now are you gonna keep being a jealous pup?" I tease and feel her hit me in the gut lightly.

I hear her whisper something, but I don't catch it.

"You have to speak up." I lean towards her ear and whisper, "If you do you get a reward~"

I feel her face heat up.

Kira:"You're an idiot."

"Well you did as I said so..."

I kiss her ear and she almost instantly pushes me away with her face a shade of red I've never seen. She stutters for a moment before fainting, but I catch her before she hit the ground.

"Oh my~" I say holding Kira. "I may have overdid it."

_______________________

Kira POV

Opening my eyes I hear two people talking though only one voice seems familiar. I also feel a hand brushing through my hair.

My eyes adjust to the light and I am met by the sight of Y/n, he was talking with someone.

His hand was the one brushing through my hair. The memories of how exactly I ended up like this suddenly came to mind.

Y/n, he kissed my ear, and I fainted. I feel my face heating up embarassed.

Dam it, why does Y/n have to tease me so much, and why the hell do I like it!

He seemed to notice that I woke up and looked down at me with that amazing smile of his.

Y/n:"Hi there sleeping beauty."

He said with his hand resting on my cheek.

"H-Hi." I reply.

Y/n:"Now that you're awake. Meet Nijiko Hyuga."

I look to the side to see a girl about a year younger than me.

The girl had long brown hair in twin pigtails and had eyes like pearls. She waved at me with a shy smile.

Nijiko:"Hello."

"Hi, I'm Kira Inuzuka." I greet after getting up.

Though me moving my head from Y/n's lap made him pout.

Nijiko:"Y/n talks alot about you. Your his girlfriend, right?"

I feel my face blushing yet again.

"N-No, not yet atleast."

Nijiko:"Oh. Well he seems to love you alot."

Y/n:"Because I do."

How the hell can he just say that so casually?! I scream in my head.

Putting my head back into Y/n's lap, which seemed to make him happy, his hand returns to my head playing with my hair.

Akamaru was in Nijiko's lap. The rest of the day was spent like that. My head laid contently in Y/n's lap as he, Nijiko and I all talked to each other.

My jealousy for Nijiko was nonexsistent because she seemed to act like a sister to him.

__________________________________________