Chapter 12

.

.

.

.

Y/n PoV

"You know." I say looking around the training area. "I would be careful, there's all kinds of poisionous plants around here."

Silence only greets me in response, and I smile sliding a kunai hidden in my sleeve into my hand.

Spinning around I jump onto one sneaking up on me and my kunai finds itself inches away from Kurenai's throat.

Noting the position I was in, I was sitting on her chest with her bosom pressing against my crotch.

"My~ Why were you sneaking on this frail Uchiha?" I ask Kurenai not removing my kunai.

"Just a test." She said. "The Hokage asked us to test all the leaf genin trying to enter the Chunin exams."

She didn't seem to be lying so I remove my kunai but stay sitting on her chest, though I do have to ignore the sensation of her soft mounds pressing against that area.

"You know putting a genjutsu on me wont work, right?" I ask leaning over her.

"So you knew all along." She says sighing. "Can you get off now?"

I put a hand on my cheek. "Ara ara~ I didn't think you'd want me to do that type of thing with you Kurenai."

Kurenai looks at me confused before her eyes widen realizing how I interperreted her words. "Not like that! Besides your underage!"

"Fifteen now." I tell her. "But sadly you're still right."

Deciding to mess with her more I hover my hands over her breast and from my peripheal vision I see her face heat up.

"But it is still tempting, especially if you will just lay there and let me." I say slowly turning my eyes to hers.

"What?!" Kurenai ask suprised.

"Come now. We both know you could overpower me when it comes to a contest of strength." I point out and her blush grows. "So~ you must want me too, right~"

Kurenai's blush deepens as she grabs me and stands up, now holding me. She then clears her throat and looks away.

"I will go report your success." She said.

"I never heard a no." I say with a grin.

"Take care kid." Kurenai says before flickering away.

Landing on my feet I giggle. Maybe I shouldn't mess with people so much, but they really make it too easy.

Feeling a twitch in my pants I look down. "We were only teasing her, now calm down before you actually start."

.

.

.

Returning home I walk into my room. It was just as I left it. The wisteria bonsai tree sat by the window healthy as always.

Taking my ninjato off I set it on the holder right under the katanna my mother had made for me. Taking all the needle pouches off I set them under the the two blades. The tops of the pouches secure as always not allowing the poisions held within leak out.

Gently sighing I turn to look around the room. My eyes laid on my mother's haori for a moment.

Walking up to it I gently touch the haori, my smile turning to a sad one.

"Mom, I'm entering the chunin exam." I whisper. "Are you proud?"

My hand slowly falls to my side. My mind trails to the moment I saw a team of kumogakure nin.

"They aren't responsible for what happened to you." I whisper. "I hope they don't cross my path, my mercy for Kumogakure has died that blue night."

.

.

.

"Hi Kurenai~" I say in my sing song teasing voice.

Kurenai rolls her eyes as her and her team turn to me.

"Y/n!" Kira says suprised. "Where'd you come from?"

"Here or there." I answer before pouting. "Do you not want to see me?"

Kira panics and waves her hands infront of her. "No that's not it!"

I walk over to her and hug her making her blush. "So you want me around you?" I whisper in her ear.

"Well... I... shutup!" Kira yells pushing me away.

"Well as I was saying be careful you three. The other nin in the exams have either older than you or have taken it before. Either way they have more expierence than you." Kurenai says to Hinata, Kira and Shino.

I look over to see Hinata looking even more nervous.

"Don't worry Hina, if you need help just call me." I tell her. "Nijiko would be upset if her cousin got hurt, so would the mil- I mean your mother."

"What was that?" Kira ask.

"Thank you Y/n." Hinata says smiling slightly.

"Now let's get going, the exams wont wait." I say and the three of them walk into the building. "So Kurenai~"

"No." She says.

"Aww. You didn't know what I was going to ask." I say doing a pouting face.

"Don't you have an exam to get to?" Kurenai ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Fine, I'll just find and tease you after." I say walking into the building, instantly undoing whatever genjutsu was cast.

When I found the room all the genin turned their head towards me. Some glared while others smirked, probably thinking the small frail boy alone wasn't a threat. The weird part was two women looking at me with lust.

I noticed a few people I recognised but choose to leave them be. The less connections people know I have, the better.

"Y/n Uchiha, right?" A voice ask rather loudly.

With a mental irk mark I turn to see a guy with grey hair and glasses. It takes a moment but my smile gains a hint of a smirk as I recognise who he is.

"Kabuto." I say shocking him. "How have you been?"

"Fine." Kabuto says getting over his shock. "Didn't know you knew of me."

"Well after Nono went missing I thought I should find the root cause." I say and see his eyes narrow slightly. "Though a snakes influence was enough information for me to stop."

"I see." Kabuto says. "Sorry to bother you." He says walking away.

If he wants to start exposing things then I can play the game aswell. Though for him it's more dangerous considering where we are. Though I do find it weird that he'd be here, or alive.

If he last encountered Orochimaru, then I would have thought him to been killed by the snake. Though he still lives which would mean he's likely working with the sanin, that's not good.

Letting my eyes wander over the current nin in the room. I see Tamari and wave to her. Gaara just stares at me while Kankoru glares.

I also saw the Kumogakure nin, who I caught staring at me. My~ seems like I'll have some fun.

.

.

.

.