Chapter 13

.

.

.

.

"Ibiki really did make the test too easy." I say sitting next to Anko.

"Glad you agree with me Y/n." Anko said eating the sweets she had on her. "You should be able to pass these test with ease."

"Hopefully I don't have to fight Hinata." I said looking at the Forest of Death.

"Can you not beat her?" Anko ask sounding skeptical.

"How could I fight someone so cute?" I ask Anko who rolls her eyes. "Also her cousin and mother would be mad if I hurt her."

"Yeah, her mom is a milf." Anko said and I simply smiled.

"Not what I said, but I do agree." I say and she chuckles.

"Oh yeah, I need you to sign this form too." Anko said handing me the very same form the other nin are signing.

The form basically says that the leaf village wasn't liable if a nin were to die in the test. The second test takes place in the Forest of Death. Speaking of test the first test was basically just an integrity test from Ibiki. The oh so dear resident shinobi interrogator of the Hidden Leaf.

The kumogakure nin did indeed pass Ibiki's test. The way they keep looking at me really makes me think they have something against me, well it wont matter in the end. A corpse will still be corpse no matter how it gets to that point.

Neji also seemed to be glaring at me, but I will trust that he's smart enough to not come after me. Though I don't particularly mind if I have to kill a hyuga, get to see if some poisons for eyes work on them. Hate to test it on Hinata, she's too sweet and the milf would be mad at me.

.

.

.

A white mist with black paritcals is stretched over a small area of the forest. Within the mist their was only one person, Y/n. He hummed as he walked casually through the area.

After a while he stopped and looked down at three nin from the rain village, they were all dead and covered in each other's blood.

You see the white black particaled mist was actually a jutus of Y/n's. He called it 'Poison Jutsu: Delirious Mist', and as one could guess when they inhaled the mist they slowly speed towards a state of delirium, the black particals speed the process up.

Y/n felt a small pang of pity for the rain nin since he knew how the delirium poision affected a person. Couldn't tell what was going on and you would see hallucinations, other people wouldn't be who they were, they would reflect whatever mood you were feeling. If you were happy they would be someone who inspires happiness, so on so forth.

He bent down and searched each of the corpses until he found a heaven scroll, which was one he already had.

"Seems like I will need to use a different strategy." Y/n sighed, "Why can't people just make things easy for me."

Just as he was about to deactivate the mist a wind jutsu sweeped through the area and three kumogakure nin landed across from him.

Y/n's smile became fixed as he stared at the nin, "My~ wanted to see me so badly."

"Y/n Uchiha, your mother Kanae Uchiha has commited crimes against Kumogakure." One of the kumo nin said.

That was when Y/n's smile truly became fixed and he giggled, "So you three do have a deathwish."

Despite the pleasent face he held his voice conveyed none of the emotion his smile should be holding. The air around them grew tense as the mist closed leaving them in a mistless sphere. The kumo nin had no escape, something they quickly realized.

"Say, you wouldn't happen to have an earth scroll would you?" Y/n asked his hand resting on his ninjato.

His eyes caught how two of the three kumo nin looked towards the sole female member.

Y/n quickly drew hin ninjato and flashed behind one of the males and stabbed him below the ribs with his blade piercing upwards scratching his lung.

Y/n withdrew his blade as the male stumbled forwards and swung behind him, unfortunatly for him Y/n had flashed to his previous position.

He flicked the blood off of his ninjato before he sheathed it.

"Now lets be civil, give me the earth scroll, I give you this spare heaven scroll, and you three can still complete this part of the exams." Y/n offered.

The only response he got was the female sending a water bullet at him, which he easily dodged.

Y/n took his needles out and threw them at the remaining standing kumo nin. The first male he stabbed was already painfully dying, choking as his lungs slowly closed suffocating him.

The needles pierced their target, no vital points since they had armor covering those areas, but the poison was still able to get into their system.

"We'll ta-" The female nin tried to say but was cut off as Y/n stabbed her behind her knee sending her to the ground.

"No, you three are dead." Y/n said matter-of-factly.

The remaining male got up and pulled a sword out swinging at Y/n, who quickly pulled his ninjato out and pairied the blade before cutting the guys arm off.

"I don't know what crimes you say my mother commited, I mean Kumogakure was the one who kidnapped both her and I, but I don't care." Y/n spoked kneeling down tot he woman.

"Screw you." She spat before coughing up blood.

"No thanks, milfs or Kira only." Y/n said as he watched the female in slowly choke on her own blood.

Y/n slowly stood up and took the earth scroll from her corpse. Without a second glance to the corpses he walked out of the mist and started to head towards the tower near the end of the forest. 

.

.

.

.