Chapter 11

Hinata POV

I stand there nervously staring at Neji and Y/n standing across from one another. Neji was glaring at Y/n while Y/n on the other hand still had his usual smile that never seemed to leave his face.

"H-Hey..." I tried to call out but Neji ignores me.

Neji:"What are you trying with my sister?"

Y/n:"My~ whatever do you mean?"

It didn't look like Neji took kindly to Y/n's teasing voice.

Neji got closer to Y/n and I took a step forward thinking to stop them, but what could I do? Y/n would probably listen to me, but Neji wont.

Nijiko:"Neji! What are you doing to Y/n?!"

I turn suprised to see Nijiko standing in the door way glaring at Neji. Neji seemed to be suprised aswell but seemed to be hiding it.

Neji:"Nothing."

Y/n:"We were just having a friendly chat."

Y/n turns away from Nijiko looks back to Neji leaning next to his ear and whisper something, and I don't think Neji liked it. After Y/n gets up and turns to me and Nijiko, who made her way beside me.

Y/n:"See you two around, I have some shopping to do today."

He pats our heads before leaving the compound. Shaking the blush away that I always got when he pat my head I turn to Neji.

"Are you alright Neji?" I ask noticing his expression.

Neji:"Fine."

He walks off and I look at Nijiko.

Nijiko:"I wonder what Y/n said to him, he seems mad."

"Y/n was probably just messing with him."

Nijiko:"Probably."

________________________

Y/n POV

"Peaches." I mutter while looking at the fruits.

Maria:"Yep got them fresh this morning."

Nodding I pick a few up and put them in my basket, and pull some money out and give it to Maria.

Maria:"By the way Y/n one of my twins has got a rash do you have something for it?"

"Do you know what it's from?"

Maria:"Some plant she fell in when rough housing with her sister."

"So it's all over her body?"

Maria:"Arms and legs specifically."

I take a moment to think, "Well I think I have something that can clear it up fast, in say two days, but the itching should clear up by tonight. I'll stop by and give it to after I drop my all this off at home."

Maria:"Thanks Y/n your a lifesaver, the brat hates the hospital."

"Stubborn like her mother it seems."

Maria:"You want to see how stubborn my prices can be?"

We both laugh as I hand her the money and walk off. I don't get far when I almost bump into the blonde Sunagakure nin from yesterday.

"Almost bumped into you there."

Temari:"Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going."

She looked at me and noticed the basket I was carrying.

Temari:"Do you know any good places to find food here?"

"Certainly, what are you looking for?" I ask.

Temari:"Well.. uh-"

She gets cut off by her stomach growling making her blush. I reach into my basket and offer her a peach.

"Care for a peach? Maria's fruits are always amazing."

She stares at it for a moment before nodding and taking it.

"Come on follow me." I tell her and begin to walk back to my house, soon after I hear her following me. "How's the peach?"

Temari:"Fresh, juicy more sweet than sour."

"Do you like it?"

Temari:"Yes, their aren't such fresh fruits in Sunagakure."

"What types of food do you like?"

Temari:"Uh... roasted chestnuts and vegetable soup. How about you?"

"Probably Ginger Tsukudani, it was my mothers favorite and she always cooked it for me when I was sick."

Temari:"I've never heard of that before."

"I can make it if you want, Kira has been wanting some too."

Temari:"Kira?"

"Inuzuka, she's at my house you'll meet her in a minute."

From the corner of my eyes I see her nod and seems to silently curse or mutter something.

Ignoring it I continue on my way and we eventually reach the Uchiha compound and then my house.

Walking in I see Kira peek her head from the main room and spots me and I can tell when she spots Temari as her eyes stare past me narrowed slightly.

"Kira this is Temari."

Kira:"..."

"Temari this is Kira."

Temari:"..."

They both just stare at each other as I stand there with a smile of my face.

"Well I'm going to put the groceries down and then I have to give a rash cream to Maria."

I walk to the kitchen with the groceries in hand leaving the two silent females. I didn't want to be caught between whatever they were doing.

Kira POV

'Just who is this girl and what is she trying to do with Y/n?'

Looking at the girl her outfit consists of a single light purple-coloured, off-the-shoulders garment that extended to halfway down her thighs, with a scarlet sash tied around her waist. In addition to incorporating fishnet worn over her shoulders and legs, specifically on her right calf and her left thigh, she also wore her black forehead protector around her neck.

She did look nice. I wonder if Y/n likes how she looks.

________________________

Y/n POV

Getting back from giving Maria the cream I walk inside to see Kira and Temari sitting across from eachother in the main room.

"Have you two said anything to each other at all?" I ask snapping them from whatever trance they were in.

Kira/Temari:"Of course we have."

They say in sync and then glare at each other.

"Well I going to start cooking you two start a conversation if possible."

Walking into the kitchen I leave them alone with each other. I hear them start to talk, or begin to argue... progress at the very least.

___________________________________________