three

HELLO GUYS OMG THANK U FOR SAVING MY STORY IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME <333333

__________

The next morning...

       I wake up bright and early, thanks to Erika spam calling me. She woke me up 30 minutes before my alarm. I almost blocked her contact. Apparently she wanted to know everything about what I was doing and wanted to inform me on Austin being Elvis, which I already knew.

       I have no clue why she was up so early, but after hanging up I chose to just get up out of my soft, warm, cozy bed. Bummer. The shower was calling my name, so I hopped in and then did my hair and makeup.

       By the time it was 6:20 am, I was all ready to go and meet the cast. Baz made sure all of the actors and actresses got apartments and cars, so I picked up the car keys from the island. I stare at the keys in shock as I investigate the four rings. An Audi?! I pick up the note text to it and it reads 'Enjoy your new ride and first day xx - Baz'. This is all so nuts.

       I find my car in the parking garage and head out. The drive was about half an hour and when I got to the studio we were meeting at, just outside of the set, I saw literally 50 trailers with names on them. The ones that caught my eye were the ones that read 'Austin Butler' and 'Tom Hanks'. Are you kidding me?! There's no way I am going to be in the same vicinity as THE Tom Hanks.

       As I continue to walk dumbfounded by this new information, a set member rushes over to me and leads me to the meeting room. A wave of nerves rushes over my body. I don't know why I feel like I don't deserve to be here, when I know I do.

       The set member, who I've learned is named Zach, opened the door for me and I looked at him for reassurance before entering. Once I step in, I scan the room. Many familiar faces surround me whether it be actor or director. Immediately Baz, the director, greets me and asks how I am doing. A few minutes into our conversation, Baz says "There is someone I would like you to meet!" Oh god. "Really? Who is it?" I say. "You will see." He states.

       He guides me through the sea of people and comes to a sudden halt when in view of a fake-black haired boy is in our vision with his back facing us. I scan up and down his body and make note of his back muscles, which I couldn't look away from.

       Call me a stalker, but just from his stance and his back, I could tell it was Austin. For the first time in the past 30 minutes, I felt some sort of reliefs as I thought Austin would be super welcoming. But, I was so wrong.

       Austin snaps a quick "What." As Baz taps on his shoulder. He spins around and I am met with his defined face. He looks me up and down and portrays a quick grimace on his face before glancing back at Baz. "Who is this and why is she here?" He questioned. "This is Madelyn White, the backup role for Priscilla." Baz politely says. I give Austin a quick smile. Austin rolls his eyes and says "Next time you want to bother me Baz, make sure it's for something important."

       What the actual fuck. I am astonished by his behaviour. How could Baz even hire someone like him, let alone be around him. All of my hopes of Austin Butler being a kind human were instantly crushed. "I am sorry about him, Mady. He's just in a bad mood."

       I scowl, turn to Baz and state a quick bye and thank you before bee-lining to the door. I walk with so much anger and rage. How could such a pretty boy have such a terrible attitude? Maybe it's because I ruined his time with all of the whores on set who he wants to fuck. I didn't realize every handsome, famous man was a slut.

       I walk into a random trailer and sit down in it to collect my thoughts. I sigh and look at myself in the mirror. Was I even meant to do this? Austin doesn't even think I'm important enough to talk to. I should tell Baz that he chose the wrong girl.

       Before I can even have one more thought to myself, someone bursts through the door...

__________

CLIFFHANGER WOOHOO. I'll post another chapter soon guys I've just been working a lot! Don't forget to favourite this story pls. Thank you guys love you all.

__________

08/05/22 - 808 words