The One and Only ch 48

The one and only part 1 ch 48~At Skye/Jax's new house~Skye and Jax were kissing in the new house. "I have a lot to do, Run ELQ and decorate this house for us," Skye said "We will make this a great house," Jax said as there was a knock on the door it was Rae. "Mother, Come in, How do you like our new house" Skye ask "It's lovely," Rae said "What is it" Skye ask "Skye, I need to tell you something," Rae said "Why don't I take the girls out to pick up some dinner for us" Jax ask "Thank you," Skye said Lila Rae and Josslyn came in. "Grandmother, Are you staying here" Lila Rae ask "I don't know," Rae said "Lila Rae, Jax is going to take you both out to pick up dinner," Skye said Jax and Lila Rae and Josslyn left.  "So what is it mother" Skye ask "Skye, You're not the only daughter I  had that I didn't raise, You have a sister," Rae said "Oh my god, What" Skye ask "Her father was a dangerous man and I had to give her up to protect her from the mob," Rae said "Do you know where she is" Skye ask "No," Rae said "Who her father" Skye ask  "Victor Jerome," Rae said "I heard of his son, Julian," Skye said "Yes, I saw Julian just now on the docks he looks so much like Victor," Rae said "Why are you telling me about it now" Skye ask "I have a secret with Monica it's big and she can help me with her connections," Rae said "What secret, I  have connections to from Lorenzo," Skye said "Skye. Alan is alive" Rae said "What! My daddy is alive! Skye yelled "Yes, Monica help fake his death to keep him safe from the mob, "Rae said "So Monica ask you to help her fake Alan's death" Skye ask "Yes, Monica know I was in London and that no one would look for Alan if he was with me," Rae said "You know all this time and didn't tell me! Skye yelled  "Yes, Skye please you have to understand, Monica wants to keep Alan safe from Lorenzo or anyone connected to his business," Rae said "And Me," Skye said "No Skye it wasn't to hurt you, Please don't be upset with me, We work too hard in our relationship to let this come between us," Rae said "I just need some time," Skye said "Fine, I hope you don't tell anyone about Alan or my daughter not yet," Rae said and left.

Skye wipe her tears as Lila Rae and Josslyn and Ja came in. "Mother, Are you okay" Lila Rae ask "I'm now that you're here," Skye said "We don't have a table yet, Where are we going to eat" Josslyn ask "We will have a pixie-like we did  in London," Jax said "I love that idea," Skye said she came by Jax, "Skye, Are you okay," Jax asks "I'm now with you and the girls," Skye said Skye and Jax and Josslyn and Lila Rae sit on the blanket on the floor and had dinner, "Tomorrow we will go shopping for furniture," Skye said "We went out and brought beds for us it's coming tonight," Jax said "Good,"Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit