The One and Only ch 16

The one and the only part 1 ch 16~ "
Savvy Sibley""
At London~The next day~At Skye/Rae newspaper~Skye was sitting at her desk doing work when the phone rang. "Skye Quartermaine, Oh you're welcome , Thank you"Skye said and hang up as AJ came in. "Skye, What is going on with you, I try to call you last night"AJ said "I know but I was busy with Jax"Skye said "Really"AJ said "AJ, Whatever happens with Jax and I, I'm not going to use him in you're plan but there is something you need to know"Skye said "What"AJ ask Skye got up from her chair and went by AJ. "I want to be honest with Jax so I told him you are alive"Skye said "Skye, Why would you do that, Can you trust him"AJ ask "Yes we can"Skye said "Why is that"AJ ask  "Because Jax hates Carly and Sonny too "Skye said "You're right, Maybe Jax can help us"AJ said "What else are you planning, Carly loss Josslyn and Michael who took our family name and the hotel and Sonny is now in a wheelchair"Skye said "Sonny also lose the territory, Julian now owe it, Thanks to you're connections"AJ said "Yes, I guess being with Lorenzo came in handle, But why did you give Kate Howard the hotel"Skye ask "After you told me that you know Kate from board school, I called Kate asking if she want to come back to town, She hates Sonny and Carly too and so I help her get the hotel from Jax"AJ said "I wish you told me about that part"Skye said "I know you would stop me"AJ said "Yes, I would, So is that all"Skye ask "Yes beside take ELQ, We can come home soon"AJ said "When are you planning for us to come home"Skye ask "In Six months, Then we will tell everyone I'm alive and it's going to be a big event"AJ said "Does Lydia know all this"Skye ask "Yes, It if  wasn't for Lydia and her daughter we would not have ELQ back from Cassadine"AJ said "True, It did help"Skye said "Yes and you're a great business woman"AJ said "Thanks, It will be worth it to see the look on Tracy face that I took ELQ from her like she took my ID from me"Skye said 'Doesn't it feel good to finally win"AJ ask "Yes it does"Skye said "Skye, Are you falling for Jax again"AJ ask  Skye phone rang. "Skye Quartermaine, I'll be right there"Skye said and hang up the phone. "That was about the cover"Skye said and left.

AJ pour himself a drink as Jax came in. "AJ"Jax said "Skye told me that you know"AJ said "Yes , I'm not a fan about Carly and Sonny but you're secret is safe for now"Jax said "Good, So what are you up to with my sister"AJ ask "I care for Skye, We our having fun"Jax said Skye was about to come in and saw them talking so listening to them. "Last time you were with my sister you hurt her and Skye drink , This time she has a lot to lose, I will not have you hurt Skye or Lila Rae"AJ said "I will not hurt Skye again, I regret it and I want to start over"Jax said  as Sky came in. "Jax, What are  you both talking about"Skye ask "About you and make sure no one hurts you"AJ said "AJ, I can take care of myself"Skye said "I know"AJ said and left. "I thought we could go for a walk or lunch"Jax said "Sure"Skye said