The One and Only Part 1 ch 18

The one and only part 1 ch 18~ "Take over ELQ"

At Port Charles~The Park~Tracy was meeting with Felicia, "Did you find where Skye is"Tracy ask "No, I'm sorry, Maybe she under a different name"Felicia said  "Did you look under Alcazar"Tracy ask "Yes , I use all the last name I could think of"Felicia said 'Great, I need to talk to her, Someone is take over ELQ"Tracy said "Maybe it's Ned"Felicia ask "No it's not me"Ned said as he came by. "Ned, It's good to see you"Felicia said "You too"Ned said "Sorry Tracy"Felicia said "Me too"Tracy said Felicia left. "Ned, Why are you in town"Tracy ask "To help you figure out who is trying to take ELQ"Ned said "I thought it was Skye but no one know where she  is"Tracy said "Skye is smart to take over ELQ , She did before, I was shock she didn't come for AJ funeral"Ned said "Me too, She claim to love AJ"Tracy said "Felicia could not find her"Ned ask "No, I even call Jax and he didn't know where she is either"Tracy said "If it's not Skye Then who"Ned ask "Michael does miss ELQ but his not smart enough to take over"Tracy said "No"Ned said "Monica and Michael are up to something"Tracy said "What do you mean"Ned ask "Every time I walk in the house talking they are quiet"Tracy said "Monica would not take over ELQ, Or Dillon, Maybe Sonny"Ned ask "No Sonny in a wheelchair now, His too busy for that"Tracy said "We will figure this out"Ned said "How long are you staying"Tracy ask "Forever"Ned said "Good"Tracy said they left.

At Nikolas~Nikolas was looking over paperwork when Laura came in. "Mother"Nikolas said "You look worry"Laura said "I'm, Someone is take over ELQ from me, I can't figure out who"Nikolas said "Any of the Quartermaine,Maybe it's time to give the company back where it belongs, You have the Cassadine empire, Do you need both"Laura ask "Yes, Power"Nikolas said "Power can't make you happy son"Laura said "I have my son"Nikolas said "What about love"Laura ask "I don't need love, I had it once"Nikolas said "Emily would want you to move on"Laura said she touch her son and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion~ Monica and Michael were playing with Little AJ, "Michael, Are you okay"Monica ask "I had a run it with Carly and Sonny"Michael said "I'm sorry"Monica said "It's not you're fault"Michael said as Ned and Tracy came in. "Ned, You're back"Monica ask "Yes, I'm back for good"Ned said "The gatehouse is all yours if you want it"Monica said "Thank you"Ned said "It's good that my son is home, All us Quartermaine together"Tracy said "Not all of us"Monica said she touch a picture of her and Alan.