"Best Friends"- Eddie Munson

This is my first time writing something like this. If you have any requests or suggestions then leave a comment below! I hope you enjoy! ;)

You've been best friends with Eddie Munson since you first bumped into each other in the hallway on the first day of school. He was eccentric, wild, charismatic, and funny, but also sweet, caring, and good-hearted. You were sarcastic, bold, wild, and a bit of a geek, but also kind, warm, and selfless. The two of you were practically inseparable. Where one went, the other followed. Together, you would listen to your favorite bands music, watch movies and play games- especially D&D-, smoke weed, or just chill and talk about each other's dreams and goals in life. You cared for one another deeply... perhaps even more.

One night, you were keeping Eddie company at his trailer since his uncle, Wayne, worked nights at the plant. You were sat on his bed with your back against the headboard, a lit joint between your fingers, with Eddie's head resting on your lap as he lay across the bed. You were wearing a pair of frayed dark jean shorts and a KISS band tee; And Eddie was wearing a simple white t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up and tucked into his ripped black jeans. You listened to his music as he played his guitar, watching as his ring covered fingers danced across the chords. Zoning out, thanks to the weed and pure bliss you were feeling, you couldn't help but think about what else his fingers were capable of. After all, rockstars tend to have a reputation. (*wink, wink*) You thought about his hands gliding over your bare, naked body. The sensation of his cold metal rings touching your skin and sending a shiver down your spine. His thumb and index finger playing with your nipple while his mouth was wrapped around your other breast. Ooh, and how talented he'd be at fingering your tight pussy and rubbing your clit with his thumb. The mere thought of it all made your thighs clench together, but since Eddie's head was currently taking up space there, he noticed and stopped playing.

"Y/n? You okay?", he asked, snapping you out of your daze.

You blinked then turned your gaze to Eddie's face, looking up at you. "Huh? Y-Yeah, I'm fine.", you answered, but he wasn't convinced. He could tell you were lost in thought, which made him curious.

"You were in the clouds for a while there. What were you thinking about?", he asked.

"Oh, um, it was nothing.", you tried to play it off, taking one last drag before setting the blunt down in the ashtray on his bedside table.

"Uhhhh, yeah, no. I don't believe you. Spill it.", he demanded, refusing to back down.

"Eds, seriously, it was nothing. Just keep playing.", you tried to dissuade him once more, feeling slightly nervous.

Eddie could always tell when you were lying and vice versa. You couldn't keep any secrets between each other, but you didn't have to because you told each other everything anyways. Which had been so hard lately, considering the feelings and thoughts you were having about him. You knew you shouldn't because you didn't want to ruin your amazing friendship, but shit... he was just so hot!

"If you don't tell me exactly what you were thinking about, I'm going to bite you.", he threatened with a casual and composed expression on his face, setting his electric guitar, or rather, his "sweetheart" aside.

Damn, he's serious.

"Okay, Dracula.", you chuckled, "I was thinking about our next campaign and what evil shenanigans you're going to pull on us.", you said with your best liar voice.

Eddie narrowed his eyes at you, staring you down for a solid minute, before he finally spoke up. "Liar!", he exclaimed, then turned his head further into your lap and bit your lower thigh, causing you to wince.

"Ow!", you smacked his arm lightly as he just stayed there and stared back at you with a smirk on his face. "Did you seriously bite me?!", you exclaimed in utter disbelief.

"Yes, and I'll do it again if you keep lying!", he stated firmly and pointedly.

"Eddie, it was nothing, just drop it.", you sighed, trying to get up and move away from him. But, Eddie quickly grabbed you by your waist and held you in place as you tried to shove him away. As he held you down firmly in his grasp, once again, he bit you right above his previous mark.

"Ah! Eddie! Stop it!", you tried your best to break free and struggle, but damn that man was stronger than he looked. At this point, you weren't even sure if he was just messing around or if this was really his way of getting you to confess. Either way, he was playing a dangerous game.

He bit you again, slightly harder this time, and you were starting to get worried that you might accidently let out a moan. I mean, it was kind of kinky. What did you expect?

"Eds, seriously. That's enough.", you tried to wiggle your legs this time in hopes to break free, but to no avail. It was too difficult with his upper body weight laying on top of them.

"Then tell me!", he demanded. "No!", you raised your voice slightly, trying to sound more dominate, but Eddie wasn't having it. He bit you again, this time, much higher towards your inner thigh. Suddenly, your fear was realized. You accidently let out a whimper and clasped your hand over your mouth with wide eyes. Eddie stopped his attacks and looked back up at you, seemingly shocked.

Without saying a word, he quickly let you go and stood up from the bed, grabbing his guitar and placing it safely back in its place on the wall. Completely silent. You were not only embarrassed, but nervous and scared. His reaction was... different. He didn't even try to laugh and brush it off. No, to you it looked like he was about to ask you to leave.

"Can you just, like, forget that happened?", you asked quietly.

But Eddie just turned around, his right arm tucked under his elbow and his left hand covering his mouth with a thick strand of hair, and stared at you with a blank expression.

"Eddie?"

After saying his name, Eddie swiftly moved around the room to where you were sitting on his bed, cupped both of your cheeks in his hands, and placed his lips onto yours in a soft and passionate kiss. You were completely shocked at first, but soon melted into it and clutched his shirt into your fists. Then, Eddie pulled away and gazed into your eyes, breathing heavily.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that...", he whispered with that beautiful smirk of his, and once again, you were shocked.

"R-really?", you stuttered in a soft voice.

"You've always been more than my best friend. I can't get you out of my head. I really fucking love you, Y/n.", he confessed wholeheartedly, pressing his forehead against yours.

Your stomach erupted into butterflies, your cheeks blushing hot, and your heart racing. You smiled happily at him and kissed him softly on the lips for just a moment before saying, "I really fucking love you too, Eddie."

Eddie smiled widely, hearing that his love was requited, and crashed his lips against yours once again. Only this time, it was more heated and hungry. He climbed on top of you and in between your legs, one hand holding himself up while the other caressed your cheek. His tongue glided over your lips, asking for entrance, and you let him. As he explored and tasted your mouth, you slid your hands to his neck and in his long, curly hair, bringing the two of you closer together. He started planting sloppy kisses down your jaw and on your neck, sucking on your sweet spot as his hands glided over every curve of your body and slipped under the hem of your shirt. Another moan escaped your lips as he did this. Eddie let out a low growl.

"Fuck... you have no idea how much you turn me on.", he groaned, looking deep into your eyes.

"Then show me.", you bit your lip with a smirk, a sudden boost of confidence and heat flowing through you.

Eddie brought his lips to yours, hungrily tasting you, and pressed his bulging member between your thighs. Even through his jeans, you could tell how hard he really was. And how big.

Part 2?