Best Friends Pt 2- Eddie Munson

"Then show me.", you bit your lip with a smirk, a sudden boost of confidence and heat flowing through you.

Eddie brought his lips to yours, hungrily tasting you, and pressed his bulging member between your thighs. Even through his jeans, you could tell how hard he really was. And how big.

You both hastily ripped off each other's clothes right down to your underwear before Eddie pounced on you again. He starting kissing your jaw then your neck, down to your collarbone and trailed down your stomach to the hem of your panties. You watched excitedly while he held your panties between his teeth, his eyes never leaving yours as he pulled them down your legs and tossed them aside. You were in full view of him and as nervous as were to have your best friend and crush see you so exposed, your were also waiting in anticipation.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous.", he praised, practically drooling at the sight of you. But before he could have a taste, he pulled his hair back into a ponytail, which was a look you secretly loved on him. With his hair out of the way, he yanked you to the edge of the bed and placed your leg over his shoulder, kissing your inner thigh and inching closer to your heated core. You gasped as he licked up and down your folds, watching as he sucked and flicked your clit with his tongue in rhythm, holding you in place as you squirmed under him.

You knew he was gifted, but fuck! You didn't know he was this good, and just with his mouth. It wasn't long before you were already on the edge of your first orgasm. "Oh, Eddie!", you moaned, gripping his sheets as he continued his assault. "Wait! I-I'm gonna- Ah!", you tried to pull away, your back arching due to the overwhelming pleasure he was serving you, but he didn't budge. Instead he sucked harder on your clit before plunging his tongue inside you and doing something, some trick you couldn't comprehend. "Ahhn! Eddie, fuuuuck!", you practically screamed, unable to stop your orgasm from breaking free. Your legs were already shaking as he lapped up your juices.

Breathing heavily, you sat back up and stared down at the boy as he wiped his mouth. "Shit, Eds, where'd you learn that?", you asked and he simply chuckled before climbing back on top of you. "I've got a lot of tricks up my sleeve, y/n.", he smirked before kissing you passionately as your hands roamed his toned, lean body. You could taste yourself on his tongue mixed with the taste of weed, and it was delicious.

Eddie broke away from your lips and gazed into your eyes in total bliss and happiness, before asking, "Are you sure you're okay with this?" You smiled and cupped his adorable caring face, staring deep into his puppy dog eyes. "I'm more than okay.", then you planted a tender soft kiss on his lips. His face lit up and he peppered you with kisses, trailing them down to your breasts before working his magic on your nipple with his tongue while his fingers played with your other nipple. The arousal between you two resumed without missing a beat, but it was now your turn.

You flipped Eddie over onto his back, which took him by surprise. He watched as you wrapped your hand around his big cock and began pumping his length up and down, he was immersed in your hands movements. Occasionally throwing his head back in pleasure as grunts and moans escaped his lips, he muttered your name lowly as you licked his tip. "Fuck, y/n."

His hand gripped your hair, keeping it out of your face so he could watch as you brought your mouth down over his entire length. His groans of pleasure was music to your ears as your head bobbed up and down on his cock, your hand pumping what you couldn't fit in your mouth. You wanted to hear more of his voice. So, you took all of him into your mouth down to the very base, fondling his balls with your other hand and trying your best not to gag. Eddie gasped and moaned your name in between curses and praise. "Holy... Fuck, Y/n!", he threw his head back and you continued to bob your head, his hand in your hair helping you keep pace and rhythm. Using your last trick, your tongue worked some magic of its own and within seconds he was tipping over the edge.