Tutor- Billy Hargrove

Warning! Mentions of: domestic violence. If you are triggered by these then please do not read any further!

You're one of the top students in your grade and you're seated next to the new guy in town who has a really shitty grade in math, Billy Hargrove. All of his attention in class is either spent flirting with you or messing with you. Sometimes you don't mind it, but other times he really ticks you off. But when his teacher hands him back his test with a big fat F on it, you offer to help tutor him. Which he surprisingly accepts. However, it doesn't go as planned.

You strolled up to Billy's house one afternoon with your backpack full of textbooks, paper, and pencils. You rang the doorbell and it wasn't long until he answered the door wearing a nice red button up, some jeans, and a chain around his neck. His hair was perfect as always and you couldn't help but find him so incredibly attractive. It kind of made you regret wearing regular blue jeans, sneakers, and a cardigan.

"Hey, you ready to study?", you greeted him as he moved aside to let you in. "Sure thing, n/n.", he called you by the nickname he gave you to tease you.

You rolled your eyes and looked around the house. It looked like no one else was home. "Where are your parents? And your sister?", you asked. "She's not my sister.", he growled. "And my parents are on a date or whatever.", he shrugged it off and led you to his room. It was clearly a touchy subject for him so you just moved on. When you walked into his room you were surprised to see it so clean. Truthfully you didn't think he kept a tidy room.

There wasn't a desk for you to sit at together so you took a seat on his bed and pulled out your textbooks and notebooks. Billy sat beside you and leaned back on the palm of his hands.

"Let's start with what you do know and what you don't. Sound good?", you looked up at him and you could tell by the look on his face that he never intended to study.

"Or... we could skip the studying and do something else.", he grabbed your notebook from your hands and leaned in closer. His shoulder brushed against yours and his face was inching closer with that debonair smirk of his. The smell of his cologne was so intoxicating you felt as if your were being entranced. Your breath hitched and you nearly gave in, wanting so bad to kiss those soft plump lips, but instead... you took back your notebook and lightly smacked his arm.

"I came here to help you study and that's what we're going to do." "You're no fun.", he muttered with a sigh. "Hey! I can be plenty fun! I'm just not going to have fun with you.", you sassed him and he raised his brow at you curious and surely imagining you having "fun".

"Alright, alright. We'll study.", he finally gave in and the two of you started going over your math lessons.

Occasionally he would lean in too close to look over your shoulder and that intoxicating manly smell would distract you, but you did your best to stay on track. He would also tease about how he should get a 'treat' for doing so good which made you giggle and shove him, but he seemed to enjoy your reaction. Despite his playful, charming antics he was actually applying himself to the lessons, listening to your teachings and asking questions. You felt happy helping him and just... being there, beside him. After some time, you don't know how long as time passed you both by, his tough bad boy exterior fell and you saw Billy for who he really was. And you wanted to see more.

However, it didn't last. His parents came home and you could hear his dad shout Billy's name. He sounded angry? You looked at Billy and saw for split second his expression looked... afraid, before he went back to hiding behind his facade. Billy quickly grabbed your things and pulled you by your wrist, pushing you into his closet to hide.

"Billy? What-", you tried to ask what he was doing you were so confused but he just cut you off. "Shh! Just stay here and stay quiet!", he commanded in a hushed tone before shutting the closet door and blocking the way. You did as you were told, you stayed still and quiet.