Mommy/Daddy- Steve Harrington

Your Dustin's older sister and are good friends with Robin Buckley. After the mall fire incident, aka the Mind Flayer battle which you were present for, she introduced you to Steve "the Hair" Harrington. Someone your brother kept talking about as well. You helped the two of them get a job at Family Video and quickly became best friends. But, you couldn't help but wonder if maybe you liked Steve.

On a very slow and boring Wednesday afternoon, it was just you and Steve working and getting ready to close. A new movie came out that day stealing all of your business. But that was fine because it meant a relaxing day at work. There wasn't much cleaning or stocking to do and counting down the register wouldn't take long, so the two of you were goofing around and playing that paper football game. Obviously you were winning at 10-8. Suddenly, with only ten minutes 'til closing time, Dustin and his friends slammed open the door and skipped inside.

"Welcome, dork and friends! What do you want?", you tossed the paper football fold across the counter and snarkily greeted your brother.

"Is that any way to treat your most valuable customers?", asked Dustin as he leaned his elbows on the counter directly across from you and Steve.

"Yeah, right. We're about to close dipshit. What do you want?", asked Steve.

"We're having a horror movie marathon at my house tonight.", answered Mike, already collecting a stack of movies in his hands.

"Ah, I see. Does that mean I get the house all to myself tonight?", you asked with excitement, already planning to dance in your underwear to some loud music and enjoy a quiet house.

"Uh, what about mom?", asked Dustin.

"She's got bingo night.", you replied.

"Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it a school night?", asked Steve.

"So?", questioned Lucas, bringing the movies that Mike found up to the counter to check out.

"Are your parents cool with this?", he questioned, like the responsible babysitter he is. (lol, we love babysitter Steve)

"Shhh! Shut the fuck up, Steve! Don't ruin this for me!", you slapped his arm and began checking them out. They mostly rented the series Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street.

"Geez! Sorry, I'll shut up.", he threw his hands up in surrender and rubbed his arm where you hit him, making the kids laugh a little.

You finished checking them out and handed them the movies, smiling at their excited and pumped faces. "Thanks, Y/n! You're the best!", shouted Dustin as he was leaving the store.

"And don't you forget it!", you shouted back at him, then turned around fully to look at Steve, leaning your back against the counter with an eyebrow raised and your arms crossed.

"What?", he asked.

"Really? A school night?", you smirked at him and he rolled his eyes at you. "You complain about being the babysitter and yet, you do shit like that. *tsk tsk* When will you learn?", you teased him. 

You always liked teasing Steve because 1) he made it easy sometimes, like now; and 2) seeing him get riled up because of you made your heart do a flip. You tend to be sarcastic like your brother, and occasionally flirty sometimes, which not many people want in a friend. Or a girlfriend for that matter. But, Steve never really minded it or asked you to seriously stop or get mad, so you were glad that Robin introduced the two of you. As time went by, you started to really enjoy his reactions more anyone's and kept playfully teasing him any chance you could. You even flirted with him a couple times- as a joke- just to test it out and oh. my. god. Seeing him blush because of the things you whispered to him made you excited. That's when you started to wonder if maybe you liked Steve more than a friend.