Chapter 1: An Unexpected Proposal

*Hey, everyone. Here's an unexpected 7th story that I ultimately decided to write. I didn't initially think I'd go beyond my initial 6 crossovers, but after watching more of the 80s Urusei Yatsura (Those Obnoxious Aliens) anime, I thought writing a crossover with Dragon Ball could turn out pretty funny. The series is getting a remake in October as well, so that helped me gain some newfound inspiration as well. Hope you guys enjoy the first chapter!

Universe 7, The North Galaxy, Age 756

Somewhere close to the planet, Earth, a massive ship traveled through outer space at a slow, yet steady speed. It was triangular in shape and was coated yellow with black stripes that were strangely reminiscent of a tiger. A red dome was also positioned at the top; most likely serving as a cockpit for this interstellar vehicle's pilots and passengers.

These passengers in question were part of one specific race, the Oni. Similar to the mythological creature of the same name, these aliens were known for their yellow horns and sharp, pointy teeth. They also had green hair, the ability to fly, and, most interestingly enough, the power to manipulate electricity through their fingertips. Some were even capable of different powers altogether, including metamorphosis and breathing fire.

However, at the moment, there were only two Oni in this particular vessel. One was a heavyset, muscular man with short green hair and two canines that stuck out of his lower jaw. He wore a yellow jumpsuit with black stripes akin to the very ship he inhabited as well. Standing at an unbelievably impressive height, this man was known as Mr. Invader, the current ruler of Planet Oni.

"Welp, there it is, Lum. Planet Earth." He pointed out to the other Oni on board.

Lum Invader, the princess of Planet Oni, was a voluptuous seventeen-year-old girl with long green hair and a pair of small horns that were slightly concealed by her bangs. Unlike her father, she had sparkling blue eyes and wore a much more revealing yellow bikini with black stripes. She also wore a similar pair of thigh-length boots to match.

Lum batted her eyelashes, taking a closer look at Earth from the glass. She didn't look all that impressed. "Hm, are you sure going to this planet is a good idea, daddy? It doesn't seem all that interesting to me."

"Ah, don't be so picky. In these times, any planet is worth the possibility of being invaded. I mean, who knows? Maybe some Earthling will be able to impress you during their potential duel against you."

Lum slightly giggled. "I doubt it. I still haven't been beaten yet, remember?"

"I know, dear. That's why this next invasion could go either way." Mr. Invader nodded his head.

He then placed the ship in park above Earth's upper atmosphere. Afterwards, the Oni typed some commands into a keyboard and activated the ship's central computer.

"Identify Earth's leading politician or ruler, please." He ordered.

"Scanning...Scanning..." The computer proceeded to perform a concise scan on the planet's entire population. It cycled through millions upon billions of different faces until one was selected. It was King Furry, an old blue dog with glasses and a white moustache.

"Identified: King Furry. He has been the king of Earth since the year, Age 733." The computer informed.

"The ruler of this planet is...is a dog man? Teehee! That's certainly strange." Lum chuckled amusedly.

"Well, dogs are fiercely loyal creatures. This Furry man could be the same way." Mr. Invader presumed. "Suppose there's only way to find out, though..."

He then stood in the center of the room and prepared to transport himself directly to Earth.

"Stay up here, Lum. I'll call you once your challenger is selected."