Chapter 1

Taehyung felt like he was being followed.

It wasn't just once or twice, it happened multiple times. But the most frightening part was that he noticed some of the things in home had been moved.

Taehyung had always been a cautious person. It was impossible to regard this as a mere feeling. He believed in his memory.

Taehyung installed surveillance cameras in the room, its mobile app allowed him to witness the video feed in real time.

On the first day, no one came in or out of his room.

On the next day, there was nothing.

On the third day, also nothing.

On the fourth day, a package was sent to Taehyung's office.

He worked in a creative advertising company. He was well-known in the office for his fine appearance. His tall and handsome figure was very popular with both men and women alike.

Taehyung's package was delivered by a newcomer from the next department over, Jin. He looked very soft, showing off his two sweet dimples each time he smiled. Even Taehyung was impressed by his looks.

"A package? Mine?" Taehyung asked. He was wondering who would even send him a package as he took it. Jin replied, "Yeah."

After Taehyung took the package, Jin didn't immediately leave. He looked at him eagerly as he said, "What did you buy? It's so light."

Taehyung smiled, "I don't know. I think someone else sent it to me. I'll take a look." He then took a paper cutter and opened the box. There was only a paper envelope inside. Taehyung paused.

As he took out the envelope and opened it, his face changed.

"Hyung? Is it something bad?" Jin asked in concern, wanting to look over and see what's inside.

Taehyung swiftly blocked his vision. He said slowly, "It's nothing."

After sending Jin away, Taehyung returned to his office and stared gloomingly at the stack of photos in his hand.

Shown in the photo was a close-up shot of a dead body. There was a whole stack of it, each with different angles and close-ups of the various body parts.

And the place where these photos were taken... was at his house.