Chapter 4

Jin saw a piece of news and immediately ran over to tell Taehyung. There was a serial killer near his house. That person had killed at least four people, both male and female.

One of the victims was the resident living opposite of Taehyung. Worried, Jin asked Taehyung to stay at his house instead.

Taehyung hesitated at first, but then agreed to it.

Jin thought of himself as his boyfriend, which was overstepping a bit on his part, but he didn't call him out on it.

Taehyung actually ended up moving to Jin's house.

Just like Jin, his home felt very warm and comfortable. The place very clearly had two bedrooms, but Jin worked hard to squeeze into the same bed as him.

Taehyung was a little annoyed, but he didn't hate it.

Though his home, he had to go back there.

He had to dispose of his brother's body. He thought it would be safest to put it in his own home, but he didn't expect that someone would touch his place and take pictures. How unforgivable.

Taehyung returned home, and as soon as he entered the door, he felt something strange.

There was an indescribable stench in the room. The smell of rotten and torn corpses.

He entered the room where he hid the body, only to find that the body that was supposed to be inside was gone.

There was a note on the table. Written on it was a short but ominous, "Where are you?"

Where are you? Where are you... Where...

Taehyung's mind was blank. He was in a daze for a while before he turned around and ran.

He ran all the way to Jin's house, where he saw Jin's cold dead body lying in a pool of his own blood.

With the resounding sound of sirens in the background, Taehyung left the scene in distress, accompanied by the policemen.

A week later, Taehyung returned to his home. In the darkness, a man hugged him from behind. In a low, adoring voice, the man called to him, "Taetae..."