Chapter 5

Taehyung was adopted in the name of being Jungkook's playmate.

Jungkook was domineering, his desire to possess and control Taehyung drove him insane.

Both of the Park family parents were getting old. They ended up dying when Jungkook was 20, and at that point no one could stop Jungkook from courting and plundering Taehyung.

When Taehyung turned 18, he was raped by Jungkook. He was no longer allowed to go to school. He was locked up at home every day with no way to vent, dream, nor hope.

While this was happening, Taehyung somehow fell in love with Jungkook's bodyguard. The two would secretly communicate, making Taehyung a little happier under Jungkook's extreme restraints.

But Jungkook later found out about their little affair.

Some time that, Jungkook told Taehyung that the bodyguard had fortuitously died. After hearing the news, driven by his pent up emotions and suffocation, Taehyung eventually killed 'Jungkook'.

Taehyung took everything from Jungkook. What he lost, what he never got the chance to have. He lived a fairly normal life, that is, until this chain of events happened.

The man put his arms around him, affectionate and sincere, he called out once more, "Taetae..."

Taehyung turned his head and looked at him. A handsome yet unfamiliar face.

"You can't leave me anymore. I love you."

Taehyung was knocked unconscious.