Chapter 2

Taehyung had two secrets.

One was that he's gay.

The second was that he had killed someone.

That someone was his brother.

Taehyung was indeed tall, rich, and handsome, but those titles should have belonged to his older brother.

Well, let's not talk about that now. What Taehyung should focus on was about who saw him. Was it the one who followed him before?

Yeah, there is absolutely no possibility that there'd be a second person besides that person. The one who had entered his room must also be them.

Who was it?

Taehyung had the habit of biting his nails when he was anxious. When he finally calmed down and regained his senses, the tips of his fingers were already covered in blood.

As he got off work, Taehyung met Jin in the elevator.

Jin was a talkative young man. He loved to talk, laugh and was quite attentive to others. He was a very carefree and outgoing person.

He saw the wound on Taehyung's hand at a glance. He asked, "Hyung, what happened to your hand?"

Taehyung pressed his fingers against the gauze, it looked a little swollen and conspicuous. With a faint smile he said, "I accidentally cut it."

"You're so careless. Have you applied the medicine?" Jin said.

Taehyung absentmindedly responded to him. Suddenly his heart started burst, "Hey, where do you live?"

"There, at XX Square."

Taehyung didn't make way.

"Then we won't be on same way"

Jin suddenly hugged him and said, "Hyung, let me go to your house."

Taehyung knew early on that Jin was the same type of person as he was, but he just wasn't interested in him.

Jin wasn't his type.

Taehyung rejected his request and went home, ruling out the possibility that Jin would be his stalker.

The stalker may have been his secret admirer. After entering his house and discovering his secret, they might have backed off due to fear.

But if they really were scared, would they take that many close-up shots of the body?

As long as he knew who it was, Taehyung had already come to this point. No one is allowed to reveal secrets. Absolutely none.