7.) Trueheart

Every time she got ready to go, Cash would pull her to sit back down and ask why she was in such a hurry. She had spent so much time with Cash that she was sure her brother was conspiring to keep her from getting some! He was probably just trying to prevent having to deal with Myra, his main girlfriend.

She saw Passion's car outside as she parked. When she got inside, her sister and Lea were in the front room, chopping it up.

Honey didn't have a problem with Lea. She was just messy. Honey knew the poor girl wasn't trying to start nothing. But she had to let her know, whether on purpose or unintentional, she wasn't down with the messy shit. She wanted to like her.

"Hi, Honey," Lea greeted.

"Hi, Lea. Hey, Pash."

"Hi, Honey."

Honey needed to ask her sister if everything was cool with her when they got a chance to talk alone. She had been acting funny the last few weeks every time they spoke, and she wasn't acting that way to anyone else. Nor was anyone else acting funny to Honey.

She knew her horny ass dog was just looking for some dick. But it was cool. She put the dog's bag in the hall closet.

Passion watched in envy of how comfortable her sister was in this man's house. She was just right at home like she lived there, and it made her sick.

"Oh, Honey, Trap is out. But he said that you could wait for him up in his room and that he'd be back in a few minutes," Lea said, relaying the message he had given her, telling her to call him Trap if Passion was there. He didn't want her knowing his name.

"Okay. Cool."

Honey left, and Passion rolled her eyes. Lea didn't know what would make Passion do so. She wondered if they were having a little sibling rivalry battle going on or something. Lea had seen plenty of siblings get into fights over nothing. Not having any of her own, she only had outsiders to fight from the beginning.

"What's wrong with you?" Lea asked.

"You okay with her around your baby?" Passion asked as if Lea was simply stupid for trusting the situation.

Lea was surprised by the question. She didn't have a problem with Honey. Of course, she missed her spot at Tristan's side, in his clothes, in his bed, and in his arms especially. But she knew who she could blame for not having him. Honey had nothing to do with what transpired that day, and Lea wasn't going to act like she did.

"Yeah, why not? I trust Tristan's judgment. Besides, Honey seem like a nice girl."

"Girl, bye. That bitch gon try and turn your baby against you. She manipulative as shit!" Passion said, heated.

Lea couldn't see Honey being manipulative. She didn't seem to have a reason to be. Lea didn't mind if Anastasia loved Honey. She knew Tristan planned to stay with her for his life. So she wanted her baby to like her. But the fear of replacement became real with Passion's suggestion.

"Passion, why you gon talk about your own sister like that, girl? Honey is a cool chick."

"Yet she up in yo man house laid up wit him."

Lea sighed. She did miss having Tristan as hers. And Honey was the first woman she had seen him with since their break up, so naturally, it was just a little hard on her. But she wanted Tristan to be happy, and, like she said, she could tell Honey made him happy when he told her about her.

"He's not my man, though, Passion. I fucked that up on my own. Honey haven't done nothing to me."

Tristan, coming in through the back door, could hear the women and was disgusted that Passion would even be talking about her own sister greasy like that. He knew Lea still had feelings for him but that she wasn't grimy and knew that he wasn't taking her back. He knew Lea was being his friend by defending who he was loving, and he appreciated that he had that in her.