9.) Five-O

Honey woke up with Trap on top of her, his body sprawled out, keeping her pinned down. He was heavy.

For a moment, she just lied there in his arms, feeling serene. Everything was so perfect and he was with her. For three nights in a row, she fell asleep in his arms.

But she had to get up because the pressure on her bladder was building. She would hate to piss the bed at her age.

"Tristan," she whispered, running her finger down his spine, tickling him.

"Hmm?"

"I gotta get up, baby," she told him.

"No. Why?"

"I have to pee."

He got up, sliding out of her, and he watched her go into her bathroom.

When she got back in bed, she could see his morning wood making a tent of her cover, and she grinned, moving to kiss him.

"Are you always going to be this happy to see me in the morning?"

"Not if we don't get on resolving this ache, ma."

He pulled her into the bed, kissing her, his arms around her slender waist. She wrapped her leg around his waist, feeling his hard length against her thigh. He was sure blessed!

He took a finger and felt her folds, her love already beginning to puddle.

He kissed her neck, massaging her breasts. He wanted her to be completely ready for him. He wasn't the type to stick it in anything less than an ocean. If it wasn't soaking, it wasn't happening.

"Mmm," she moaned softly as his thumb stroked her clit. He could physically feel her getting hotter with his touch as she began to drip like Dasani. Almost. But almost didn't count.

He kissed her, still strumming her like a guitar, and her juices began to coat his hand, running down into the sheets.

He rolled her onto her back and kissed her, gently entering her. "Ooh," she sighed as he stroked her, kissing her neck.

This was lazy morning love, and she liked it. They should spend more nights together. So they could spend more mornings together.

Tristan worked his hips, going deep and hitting her g-spot. "Ooh, baby," she whined, her back arching as her hips thrust to his rhythm. "Ohhh..."

Tristan grunted, biting her neck. "Fuck," he groaned.

She bit her lip, her eyes closing as she enjoyed the intensity of the feeling.

She was trying to keep it down, knowing the baby and Cash could hear if she was too loud. Eventually, that wasn't an issue because as she was cumming, she couldn't even breathe.

As they lay there together, she put her head on his chest.

"Don't turn into a nympho, Honey," he teased.

"Don't make me one." She kissed him. "We need to shower, and I need to change my sheets."

She pulled him into the bathroom, and when they were dressed, Anastasia was climbing out of the little bed.

"Da," she whined. He went and picked her up, taking her to be washed up while Honey changed the sheets.

When she went out in the front, she noticed her brother was making breakfast.

"You need another bathroom," he told her.

"I live alone. You spent one night. Trap washing up his daughter, then the bathroom is all yours."