#jack sparrow

*imagine your in jail and they throw captain Jack in your cell*

Y/N's pov
After trying for hours I finally got the key of my cell, now I should just wait till the night, then I'm out, but suddenly I heard footsteps, I quickly hide the key and stand up, the guards were draging a man, they opened my cell and threw the man in, damn it.

The man got up, muttered something to himself, fixed his hat, and turned around and noticed me, "well hello there" He said with a grin, I sighed, he was a pirate, he had brown hair and eyes, goat mustache and a lot of rings and necklaces.

I said "Hello" He looked at me and playfully said" what is a fine lass like you doing here?"

I rolled my eyes and say"Because we have a lot of superstitious people around here, what ever, so what are you doing here yourself." He giggled and said" why asking a question when you already know the answer love?"

I smirk and said"pirate huh?" He took his hat and said" a captain, I'm a captain, my name is Jack sparrow captain Jack sparrow, and you are?"

I giggled and said"Well *captain* my name is y/n y/l/n."He took some step closer looked at my eyes and said"nice to meet you love." I could smell rum in his breath, then he go and sit in a side of the cell.he flirt with me a bit but then he let it go. At all the time I was worried if he found the key, but fortunately he didn't.

After couple of hours, he seemed to be sleeping, with his hat on his face.i quietly go towards the place I hide the key, I take it and go to the door. Am I leaving the pirate here? Yes. Do I feel bad? Maybe a little bit, you know he was a funny guy.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder that made me gasp and send a shiver through my body "Leaving old Jack behind, love?" Jack said from behind me trying to sound sad, I turned back at him and said"I guess I was trying to do that." He put his hand on his heart and said with a silly voice" well that broked my heart." He came closer I stepped back but my back hit the door of the cell, he took a step forward until I could feel his breath on my face, it smelled like rum he then continues in a low voice" Don't you need a companion in your little escape love?"

I put my hand on his chest and tried to push him away and said" I don't want anything to slow me down *love*" He took my hands off of his chest and placed them behind his neck, he put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer, OK I'm starting to feel a bit scared, i don't know why but I'm not uncomfortable I'm just a bit scared, he smirked and said" Well after you get out of here you need a heading right? I can give you one, you can come aboard of my ship and join my crew, I'm sure you would make a good pirate." Me being a pirate? I mean it's not that bad cause when I was a kid I used to dream about becoming a pirate and I really needed to get out of this place so....

Jack's pov
Y/n took her hand off my neck and said" Well that is not a bad idea, sparrow." I wasn't unhappy cause I could enjoy a view like that and I didn't lie she would become a good pirate. I let go of her waist she opened the door of the cell, I smiled playfully and said" lady's first." She rolled her eyes and went out of the cell....

*time skip: 3 months later *

Nobody's pov
It was 3 months since y/n had join the crew of black pearl, she was happy about that cause it was her childhood dream to be a pirate and she loved having different adventures, and sailing across the ocean.

Jack was happy to have y/n aboard of black pearl, not just cause she was beautiful, cause she was kind and he felt comfortable when he talked to her, he sometimes flirt with her but the feeling he had for her It wasn't just lust, it was different she makes him feel better,with her smile with her words he really loved talking to her, did captain Jack sparrow had actual feeling for a woman? It can't be, can it?

Jack's pov
I was standing next to the rudder thinking about the next destination, but unfortunately I didn't had one yet, I looked at my compass, I open it hoping it changed the place it points, but it didn't, its still pointing at y/n who is talking to William,I hit the compass but of course nothing changed, this bloody thing.

I was never a person who wanted a woman and did not get her, women's would mostly fall for my charms, but y/n.... she's just driving me crazy, it seems like I have actual feelings for her, I didn't tell her because, first I don't have no Interest in being rejected and second I don't know how should I tell her.

But there is a little voice telling me that I should tell her, I never listened to that voice but today maybe I should, I'm going to tell her today....

Y/N's pov
I was talking to Will but suddenly jack came to us and said"y/n can I talk to you in my cabin?" I smiled and said" of course." We go to his cabin, he closed the door and locked it, wait why did he locked the door?

He looked nervous, I never saw Jack nervous, I go closer to him and said"what happened Jack? Why did you wanted me here?" He smiled nervously and said"Well y/n I wanted to tell you something.." I take his hand and said"Well go on then." I didn't understand when our faces got so close until I felt Jack's lips on mine, I pulled away from shock, " I'm so sorry I didn't know why I di" I cut him off and pressed my lips against his,I run my hand through his hair, this felt so right ,we break the kiss, Jack said" I wanted to do this for such a long time."
He then continues" y/n I think I... well I love you."

I smiled and said" and I wanted to hear that for a long time, I love you too captain sparrow."

*A/N:Well this is it I hoped you enjoyed this, if you have any requests or ideas tell me in the comments, and bye👋*