JD characters (p1)

A/N:hello guys, well this imagine is the one that I was looking forward for writing it, and I really like it, and I really hope that you like it cause this is based of my personal day dream and thats it enjoy, oh and this Is a long part.*

Y/N's pov
After having a fight with my parents and getting humiliated in front of my siblings(as usual) I was sent to my room, I don't understand why but my family see me as an actual obvious burden, I think the reason is first I'm a girl,(my family is an old minded one, they kinda have Rusty little brains) and cause I was born in 13th and they claim 13 an evil bad luck number.

You know I like different things that my family don't like, I believe in different things, I listen to different music and watch different movies.

and I stand up for myself and they found it really rude,(mostly cause I'm a girl) they think girls shouldn't shout.

They think girl is just for giving birth and taking care of babies and the house and my Father keeps telling me that it's my time to get married and its getting late and.....

But I don't want to get married yet I didn't find the one, and I really don't want an arranged marriage, if I get married I want to get a loving one.

I take out My headphones that I was hiding under my bed and played some music.

I closed my eyes and try to relax, Suddenly, someone took off my headphones roughly, I opened my eyes and saw my mom standing there angrily.

"What is this bulshits you always listen don't you have better things to do, you little useless brat" my mom said

I sighed, I looked at her in the eyes, "do you even love me?....... mother" I muttered but it was loud enough for her to hear.

"Of course I do I'm your mother I want what is best for you." She said

I didn't believe her,"what is best for me or you? Everything you did was the best for you and your honor and reputation, you and father were and are ashamed of me because your first child is me a girl." I hissed

She was shocked and suddenly she slapped me,"how dare you talk to me like that I'm your mother you need to respect me, you are really rude" She said, and her face was red from anger.

"Your my mother yes, but I respected you for so long mother and you just
humiliated me and disrespect my interests, and I really had enough." I said calmly

"Get out." Se said almost like a whisper

"What?"I said, "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" She shouted,"you only have one hour to pack your things and get the hell out of my house." She said not looking at my eyes.

"Just like that you throw your daughter out?" I asked in disbelief, then my younger brother Bardia came in my room, he looked at mother and said" what's going on? "

Mother looked at him and said" its nothing sweetheart y/n is just going on a long time road trip." Road trip? Such a perfect mother I have....

"Mom im hungry" Bardia said, not giving a damn about me leaving, yep its a really lovely family that i have, mother put her hand on his shoulder "ok my dear boy let's get you something to eat" and then they leaved my room.

After 10 minutes some one knocked, i know who it was cause there was only one person who knocked before entering my room, "come in" i said, my youngest brother Arya ( we are 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl) came in my room, in this house the only person who likes me is Arya, he looked at me"mom and dad are mad at you....again" He said

I sighed "yeah....I know buddy" I said, he looked at my suitcase "why are you packing y/n?" He asked innocently

"I'm going to let's say a long trip" I said with a fake smile "are you going to come back any time soon?" He asked with hope